Playing for Keeps - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Playing for Keeps Reviews

½ October 19, 2016
Worst movie i've ever seen
½ May 17, 2016
The movie has some jokes, it has an honest take on family life that you don't see in alot of movies. The Soccer moments are fun.
April 7, 2016
Predictable rom com / family film goodness.
November 29, 2015
pretty good movie...not really heart tugging but good
November 15, 2015
The movie was pretty good; the story was sweet and interesting. I especially thought Dennis Quaid did a great job. The thing I did not like about the movie was that it was hard to follow and I did not like George Butler in this film. He is a good actor, but I just feel that his character was not the right fit for him.
August 10, 2015
Likeable, but superficial and predictable rom-com.
½ July 5, 2015
All I saw were a bunch of horny, desperate soccer moms and a ass-kissin' soccer dad (Quaid) who'd love to screw Butler's character at any cost.
May 2, 2015
'Days Of Our Lives' Meets 'The Parent Trap'...Far Out. Bloody Terrible Combination. Your Mum Will Love It Tho.. Ha!!
April 1, 2015
Very cute movie. I loved everything about this
½ March 8, 2015
Really predictable, nothing original, quite by the number, but better than Butler normally is .. Nowhere near as poor as its rating on here would suggest
½ March 2, 2015
A beautiful..... FAILURE!
February 28, 2015
Comedy ? Totally not ! Just love story number 444354654 but other theme bild around it .Beautifull actresses ok , SOMDVD
½ February 23, 2015
I love Gerard Butler- but this movie was awful ... And boring... And boring..
½ January 30, 2015
Cute story and good life lessons.
½ January 21, 2015
Couldn't pay attention, didn't seem interesting
JohnSilver
½ January 17, 2015
Cucu et prĂ (C)visible
January 17, 2015
Some very good actors take part in this very average, run of the mill, romantic comedy. Nothing happens here that you cannot predict. There isn't even a twist of any sort. Plain as vanilla ice cream, but made sweeter by the ladies (Biel, Zeta-Jones, Thurman and even Greer). Innocuous.
December 27, 2014
the stars were great although the secondary characters were a bit two dimensional, we really cared about the people and what happened to them, and can't understand this low rating which almost kept us from watching the film.
November 7, 2014
So many tense moments and omg moments. A great film to watch with the girls.
½ October 25, 2014
While it was not as bad as critics would have you believe it isn't very good either. Playing for Keeps had promise and with a soccer backdrop I was hoping for a film that would connect the sport with an American audience but Playing for Keeps failed on many accounts even if it isn't as terrible as some would have you believe.