Poison Ivy - The New Seduction Reviews

• Apr 06, 2019

i actually really liked this movie, it does not surprise me at all that it has a 37% rating but I guess i'm a cliche. also the resemblance of Jaime Pressly and margot robbie is uncanny. Jaime Pressly was great in this, seductive and beautiful.

• Feb 18, 2019

Just as trashy as the previous installment, but at least this one knows what it is and embraces it. It ends up being a lot more fun, in a cheesy, villainous kind of way.

• Apr 29, 2016

What the hell did I watch?

What the hell did I watch?

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Jun 22, 2014

Introducing Jaime Pressly, Poison Ivy: The New Seduction is a deliciously trashy exotic thriller. In the wake of Ivy's death her sister Violet returns to her childhood home and the surrogate family of her youth, but before long her obsession with them turns deadly. Pressly exudes sexuality and has a lot of charisma. She also does an especially good job at playing psychotic (which is often difficult). And, the gratuitous sex sets a tawdry, salacious tone; which kind of works. Though it's cheap and exploitative, Poison Ivy: The New Seduction is a fun guilty pleasure.

• May 19, 2013

The quiet home of a suburban family is suddenly destroyed when Ivys beautiful but evil sister Violet (Jaime Pressly) returns to her childhood home and shatters the life of her former best friend Joy. Using her unbridled sexuality as a weapon, she seduces both Joys father and fiance. No deception is too treacherous, no seduction too dangerous, and no crime too heinous for this twisted temptress, whose young life was torn apart by an ill-fated affair between her mother and Joys father. also stars MIchael Des Barres, Megan Edwards, Greg Vaughan, Susan Tyrell, Athena Massey and Susan Ward. directed by Kurt Voss

• Jan 27, 2013

jaime pressly nuff said

jaime pressly nuff said

• Oct 26, 2012

I thought that the cast did a great job in their respective roles and I thought that Jaime Pressly was a villaness to whome I would not want on my bed side.I like the movie and it was every bit of the poison that ir should be.So for this being an okay sequel to the series I gave this movie a C.

• Sep 16, 2012

Continues to go down hill.

Continues to go down hill.

• Jul 19, 2012

Jamie pressly Just a provacative like always

Jamie pressly Just a provacative like always

• Apr 24, 2012

Not a good movie at all. But damn Jaime Pressly makes it worth the watch.

Not a good movie at all. But damn Jaime Pressly makes it worth the watch.