Polaroid Reviews

• 1d ago

I liked it, it was super creative and the double switch of the villain was thoughtful! The monster was also pretty scary and there was a good amount of suspense.

• 1d ago

SPOILERS Dumb red head Brunet dumbly looking through box Creepy doll mom? Old ass camera shitty wallpaper Serious maybe? She thinks she's a model They didn't shake it dumb bitches lmao Mystery shadow man Ryan is that you? Moon Walking up creepy stairs, camera ugly brown sweater flicker flicker bitch spooky creepy attic BITCH RUN AWAY drip or ball? No ball don't go up there peel aboo she gunna die period dexter vibes bitch got yeeted School pictures All ugly especially that yellow scarf she's rides a bike shocker, dickhead guys in truck terrible at being sneaky clock locket old shop rjs gap in teeth taking picture of Spanish joe Jonas he tried kissing her da fuck she angry angry town looks like town from bully Dora lookin girl doesn't match clothes well with hair dog I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAY TPUCH A SIMGLE HAIR ON THEDOGS HEAD IM FIGHTING EVERYTHING Other girl appears drinking coke kinda vibing but not really other girl seems cocky in a fun way main girl is a party pooper I'm guessing cult robe??? Night time fancy suit is that a weed kiss kiss weird neck zoom zoom Closed store picture show pennywise???? Weird old man moves back slowly hammer time curtain fell idiot scary ghost bitch zooming costume party? Bad mask making thin thin lines tarot cards dumb trendy bitch Disappointed look sees skull man angerly walks away doucgh boys back she's a stalker lowkey taking camera out acting like she's cool cause she has a Polaroid DONT include him She's killing all of them bitches she always looks angry for some reason still not shaking the Polaroids I see wtf fake witch bitch looks like Kesha and takes killer selfie literally Cops there everyone is looking at her probably cause that yellow scarf she was taken in by cops hopefully for good Giving her the old talk down big cry outside edgy outside cry Dark room creepy photos with Ryan In them she's starting to catch on I think or not oof Tarot card bitch angry at lamp not being on have you heard of electricity dark house spooky scary skellingtons dark dark basement taking out the trash but funny enough she doesn't fit spooky noise I guess house got darker no blondes but we're definitely not missing out on the dumbness I'm running I'm running I'm running BONK Lights work halaluya creepy hands Coffee window moment picks up phone looks annoyed Bad call maybe, freaky look at the camera has the dumb bitch finally caught on she through the camera and it fought back and won Angry walk down the halls with ugly yellow sweater dickhead guys again Arguing maybe Showing "friends the pictures with the shadow man dick guy wore yellow shirt to try and match that both look ugly No one is believing her and thinks she's crazy all throwing shade trying to burn the picture and the camera doesn't like that The bitch is on fire she slapped the burning picture TBEY ALL BELIEVE NOW offbramd Riverdale not fooling me looking at icy lake DRAMATIC Wee woo room Truck burned down house dick guy and main girl arguing are they in the upside down??? She's climbing through the burned down house like a dumb bitch Oh it's dark dark no Bueno plastic SHOP burned down damn bye bye Spanish how Jonas camera talking??? He took it??? Looking at picture of him something in the shop she's running running falls shocker things got handy stupid ugly sweater choked the bitch but she survived sadly they zooming off now and arguing SHE WAS IN THE PICTURE her and her bad fashion choices are fucked cute couple in hospital kisses her head Old man hobbling the dude went to front desk but there's a creepy door and he's stupidly walking towards it the burned bitch called the other girl, got angry and tried getting up and ripped out shit from her arm boy is back girls gone blood trail behind the curtains jumpscare from top floor creeping really cool looking boyfriend is upset other main bitch ran away crying like the baby she is like get a grip other a-hole followed her and is trying to talking? Cross cross apple sauce picture of her dad they just staring at each other she's nodding now he only wants to dick her down stop acting like you care about her he's a simp she's looking through her bag and finds a hidden treasure, going to library now looking through the back room and boxes I'm assuthe cameras connected to a crime now photo teacher killed three students it was his camera basically it's cursed cause of him they at a dinner now outa no where dramatic lighter shot everyone's supposed to be shocked and sad but they all lowkey just look high af big noise they all jump they fighting for camera like children it takes another picture ITS IF THE BOYFRIEND dude shadow moves to new picture they all spooked They all angry arguing SHE STABBED HIS HAND THROUGH THE PICTURE WHAY KINDA STRAMGER TJINGS BULLSHIT IS THIS main girl and fuck boi at police station now all of a sudden apparently the cop was hit she's trying to convince the cop about what's going on he obviously doesn't believe her wtf did she expect boyfriend dide is locked up, snowy outside pan down driving scene they at some creepy horror stereotype looking house old lady answers then slams door I kinda feel bad for her but she's also like kinda sus they show her the camera and she looks constapated papers move and lights flicker boyfriend is about her to die die and he thinks hiding behind a corner is gunna save him HAHAHAHA or the monster can't get him? Oh he looks he's dumber then I thought now the monsters behind him bye bye old lady opens creepy door Creepy doll in creepy kids room weird picture of some random ass girl they looked scared flashback time baby it was the ramdom girls camera first she's bullied looking out snowy window at her house to bully her did they rape her? She killed herself great I don't know what the fuck is going on is the killer just getting revenge for his daughter he went full crazy crazy red room drone swim time camera in water how the fuck dose it still works lights flicker old lady still looks constapated and so dose the killer now SHES EVIL TOO ON GOD they zooming away in school now looking through records at school of course it has to be dark dark other bitch is there now I think how'd she know they were there THERES a creepy cop behind them they got caught caught damn fuck boy is trying the cop she's pulling camera out taking picture of cop he got angry and ripped it outa there hand he's too late killer knew the Camry was cursed killed his own daughter lights flicker again demons there kinda invisible and anorexic killing the cop now RIPPED HIM IN HALF everyone's scared they running doors chained oof Monsters chasing the girls they hiding in the shower and apparently he doesn't like water they leave shower she got snatched but the fuck boy idk where the other girl went did she really leave her in the shower they have the camera again the bitch tripped down the stairs and is in the red room she fucked fucked the monster has shorts and the camera he took a selfie he has long fingers and a lint face oh he got folded folded crunch time lights him on fire after a million years her fingies went YeEt and so do the monster she's crying all dramaticly the middle one thinks something's funny more dramatic stairs now they at the ocean and the camera went yeet yeet such a shitty fucking ending to a good movie I'm disappointed

• 2d ago

Not super super terrible. Prob in the 1.8 range . Could easily be a 1.5

Not super super terrible. Prob in the 1.8 range . Could easily be a 1.5

• Mar 20, 2020

Im gonna be honest I feel like there was some key elements left out that made it really hard to immerse in the sotry

• Mar 18, 2020

Turn your head away from disgust

Turn your head away from disgust

• Mar 15, 2020

lovely little film but I couldn't see shit

lovely little film but I couldn't see shit

• Mar 13, 2020

Summary: When Bird gets her hands on an antique camera from the 70's, she is excited to put it to use. Her joy quickly turns to horror when she realizes a shadowy figure is stocking and killing the friends she took pictures of. With the help of her remaining friends, she digs up the camera's dark history, desperate to save her friends. Personal opinion: This was one of those overdone teen horror movies that brought me back to the 90's / early 2000's. The plot reminded me of The SunDog by Stephen King. The acting reminded me of I Know What You Did Last Summer. I will admit, the killer ghost was the best part of this movie for me. It is a good one for younger teens and might give them a few scares. From a (sort of) adult perspective, the acting could have been better. The scare factor just wasn't there for me, but it's worth a watch if you have some free time.

• Mar 08, 2020

good movie! lots of scares! very unsettling! I recommend it to people who have 90min to spend!

• Mar 06, 2020

Only watched the intro and I couldn't go any further. What a cheap movie.

Only watched the intro and I couldn't go any further. What a cheap movie.

• Mar 04, 2020

Watch the Lars Klevberg's short film, same name, that it was based on. Those actors were encouraged to show real fear not this watered down version. I was more stressed during the 15 short than I was the entire American film.