Pride and Prejudice and Zombies - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Reviews

September 16, 2017
Fantastic, if you're in the mood for a nice date night comedy.
½ September 12, 2017
Will earn no awards, but it's a fun movie. It's well cast and acted, and the Jane Austin dialogue in the midst of the zombie apocalypse play off each other nicely. Found it to be pretty funny and well choreographed, with just the right amount of "cheesy-ness" I would recommend it for a change of pace, to actually once again see a zombie film that doesn't take itself too seriously.
½ September 5, 2017
Girls are kicking asses in the old england and also zombies. The high society are so right to bash them brain pickers... oh wait, they are brain eaters. Dumb zombies have not a chance against these cuties. And also one or two guys zombies-killers. This explains a lot about why the englishes were so prone to killings. More than the french!
September 3, 2017
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies possède quelques moments sympathiques mais bien que ce soit pas un mauvais film, ne parvient jamais réellement à tirer profit du mélange des différentes thématiques qu'il propose.
½ August 27, 2017
Premise is fun and neat, what Jane Austen should have written. $8
½ August 23, 2017
The cool thing about this movie is that it's the only version of Pride and Prejudice where that jerk Wickham doesn't get a happy ending.
August 14, 2017
Wonderful film, I'm such a fan of Jane Austen and this movie did a wonderful combination of comedy and romance. If you don't walk into the theatre expecting to laugh then don't see it because it's funny intake on a apocalypse themed 1800's setting.
½ July 23, 2017
Loved it. Good deal was altered from the original story, but it was awesome!
July 15, 2017
A frustrating first act, with no real back story or introduction, but lots of clever fun once it gets going.
½ July 13, 2017
I have tried to watch this movie twice, and both times have stopped. If it would have been R rated, then possibly, it would have been better, but I still think it would have been a bad movie, just one with gore and nudity that may have made this pass as a good midnight movie.
June 29, 2017
I went into this movie expecting some dumb fun. I got the "dumb" part, but the fun is nowhere to be found.
June 26, 2017
Jane Auston's original book has a twist this time with Zombies. I would say why bother, this movie was not scary nor funny. It seemed more goofy with a bad script and beautiful cast. The girls are gorgeous with a little emotional scenes as they are coping to try to marry during a time of hardship trying to fight off zombies. Overall it was ok movie, I would just watch to see the girls in action.
June 25, 2017
A weird take on the zombie movie which mashes together Jane Austen and the "Walking Dead". It has some wacky moments of humour, but, since I've never been a fan Jane Austen, this just didn't work for me.
June 21, 2017
In this movie, Zombies are wonderfully woven into the original plot of Pride and Prejudice, the characters have exactly the same traits and personalities as Jane Austin wrote, except the presence of zombies gives them new justifications for those traits.
½ June 20, 2017
This movie had a few decent moments, but it fell flat more than it hit for me. Mind you, I am not the biggest fan of the Pride and Prejudice story to begin with. That being said...I feel like the climax needed WAY more zombies. I would not recommend it.
½ June 16, 2017
This movie was so cheesy and terrible. I saw it when it came out in February and haven't seen it since. It advertises itself as a zombie movie when there is only 30 minutes of zombies and isn't even scary. Most of the film is an old English romance film with a little bit of zombie action. This film had a 28 million dollar budget and made 10 million. With that in mind, we don't have to worry about a sequel cause they didn't make enough money back to even get approval to make a sequel.

Rating: 1.1/10
June 11, 2017
Well.... Does what you expect, a zombie film based around Pride and Prejudice. Neither wonderful nor trash. Has a strong cast including Lily Jame and Matt Smith so even if the film was trash the cast could save it slightly - but was not needed.
½ June 1, 2017
I absolutely loved it! Beginning to end it was my favorite movie based on fan fiction
½ May 14, 2017
Wasn't great at all. The novel is a really clever spin of the Jane Austen classic but this really was a piss poor budget adaptation.
½ May 6, 2017
An improvement on the original.