The Princess Diaries 2 - Royal Engagement - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Princess Diaries 2 - Royal Engagement Reviews

½ September 25, 2016
Despite how lazily written and ridiculously cheesy this movie is, it made me laugh a lot because of how pointless it is. There is nothing original or creative in this movie. No political discussions were brought to the table for the future queen, Mia, just learning how to side saddle, wave fans and slumber parties with Raven! It's a very ridiculous and uncreative film, but it's very funny because of how bad it is.
August 11, 2016
Princess Diaries 2 is a huge mess in every way, the only part I enjoyed was the romance and the queen herself, and that's just because it's Anne Hathaway, Chris Pine, and Julie Andrews.
½ July 13, 2016
Really really boring and obviously the sequel has lost it's charm.
June 6, 2016
It has a mediocre plot, but the plot wears out pretty quickly, into the movie.
March 4, 2016
A mediocre sequel that has been dumbed down a bit, but it was still fairly entertaining. (First and only full viewing - December 2009)
March 4, 2016
A fun sequel to a fun princess movie
½ February 24, 2016
One of those movies I can watch over and over.
February 18, 2016
Juvinile, thin story, lack of substance or jokes, and (worst of all) chock full of stereotypes and sexism disguised as feminine power and feminism. It just pandered to...young girls to...feel better about themselves? I don't actually know. Dumb dumb dumb.
½ February 2, 2016
Pretty cute movie for young girls.
January 27, 2016
Almost better than the first one...still a little cheesy but had a cute storyline.
½ August 28, 2015
not as epic as the first...but a solid effort
August 23, 2015
I have done a lot of flying in my day.
August 11, 2015
I like both the movies in this series as cheesy as they are ~>
June 7, 2015
I've watched this movie like 30 times and I will keep on watching it. It's hilarious and light hearted. I just love it.
½ June 5, 2015
Kind of just a showcase of the troubles of being a princess. Chris Pine is hot, though.
April 29, 2015
Love it even though I'm a fan of the books
½ February 18, 2015
Too cheesy to stand.
February 17, 2015
a Disney movie that's more cartoony then the cartoons
and what in the name of super heroes is Stan lee doing in this piece of crap
½ January 10, 2015
Hiding under the guise of furthering women's rights, the film thinks it has the right to insult the intelligence of the viewers with poor jokes and storytelling.
½ January 9, 2015
Better than the original. Love Chris Pine's character.