Puncture Reviews

• Oct 11, 2019

Chris Evans puts in an outstanding performance, based on a true story and a must watch (however loosely that basis is, especially for health care workers)

• Mar 19, 2019

Brilliant!!! The story of two very unlikely underdogs that choose to do the right thing and go against a real life impossible. Inspiring and motivating

• Mar 27, 2018

Chris Evans is spectacular in this in the middle of a very compelling story. A story that more people should know about.

• Marcus W Super Reviewer
    Jan 28, 2017

There's a decent story and a strong central performance, but everything else is very average.

• Dec 30, 2016

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Sep 25, 2016

So much promise, but it's mired in a lot of banal Chris Evans scenes. He's just not an interesting actor to me and his performance felt emotionally empty.

• Jul 31, 2016

While not widely known, this is an important film. I heard about this film from a Collider Movie News video on YouTube (via Mark Ellis). I almost bailed on this film several times, not due to the acting, directing, editing, soundtrack or dialogue which were all expertly done. My reasons were my own weakness. This film takes a very explicit view of an addict and of a corporate coverup. While I knew Chris Evans (as Mike Weiss both a brilliant attorney and an addict with a very stupid sense of eventual damage from illegal and prescription drugs) from the Avenger/Captain America films, I had no idea the scope of his talents. The performance of Chris Evans elevates this movie from the usual disease/persecuted small guy-type melodrama, to a affecting drama. The end credits give some closure to this story (based on a true case). I recommend this movie to those interested in stories with legal and investigative themes. I would love to make this movie mandatory screening for the USA congress and senate along with WHO (World Health Organization) . This film is is not a stuffy sterile story, but one with the ability to keep the viewer riveted to the screen.

• Apr 10, 2016

Though not an amazing movie, it sure as hell is eye opener, and I'd recommend watching it. 3.5/5

• Stephen S Super Reviewer
    Nov 30, 2015

Not bad. Could have been much better, but I guess this is still worth checking out if you like legal movies or if you're a fan of Chris Evans.

• Nov 22, 2015

An intriguing and well made film, with notable performance by Evans.

An intriguing and well made film, with notable performance by Evans.