Racing Daylight Reviews

• May 30, 2013

Racing Daylight is a decent film. It is about Sadie whothinks she's going insane while taking care of her grandmother. Melissa Leo and David Strathairn give good performances. The script is interesting but a little slow in places. Nicole Quinn did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the drama and romance.

• May 01, 2013

This was a very interesting albeit quirky film. The main characters apparent incipient insanity works to develop the plot, if you can call it that, and allows Melissa Leo to really use her skills to enchant the audience. Her facial mannerisms and ability to use body language to convey her feelings is extraordinary. The rest of the cast really shines in their multiple roles, both contemporary and civil war era.

• Oct 10, 2012

Rather slow paced with a weird,strange story line.

Rather slow paced with a weird,strange story line.

• Apr 12, 2012

Intriquing movie which keeps you on your toes wondering how all the pieces will fit together. Different from any other movie I've ever seen.

• Jun 06, 2011

Exquisite - all the players are terrific in mulitple roles but, as always, Leo and Strathairn are beyond terrific.

• Dec 15, 2009

Henry's character is hilarious, fun and interesting.

Henry's character is hilarious, fun and interesting.

• Nov 29, 2009

Kooky and unexpected. I'd watch David Strathairn in anything though. (sigh)

Kooky and unexpected. I'd watch David Strathairn in anything though. (sigh)

• Dec 29, 2008

The tagline asks, "What happens when time collides?" The answer: movie non-sense.

• Dec 23, 2008

what can I say except 'totally bizarre'.

what can I say except 'totally bizarre'.

• Dec 19, 2008

Excellent narration. Good cast.

Excellent narration. Good cast.