Raiders of the Lost Ark Reviews

• 12h ago

The first Indiana Jones movie is utterly great and thrilling with some amazing action and compelling characters who flow well with the story with a mystery aspect to it, one of the greatest movies of all time, 10/10.

• 3d ago

Incrível uma história incrível e divertida e ainda tem o maior arqueologo da história do cinema

• Jan 17, 2020

It's a must see! A great vicually and story telling masterpiece! The writing by George Lucas is exellent and cleaver! 👍👍10/10👍👍

• Jan 14, 2020

One of the great movies of my childhood and still fun to watch today.

One of the great movies of my childhood and still fun to watch today.

• Jan 13, 2020

The classic adventure movie, a lost art, but we'll always have Lost Ark.

The classic adventure movie, a lost art, but we'll always have Lost Ark.

• Jan 12, 2020

Best action-adventure movie ever made. A Classic!

Best action-adventure movie ever made. A Classic!

• Jan 06, 2020

Up until my father took me to the local theater to see "Raiders of the Lost Ark" in 1981, the only movies I had seen were kids movies and the first two "Star Wars" films. "Raiders" was probably the first grown-up movie I ever saw on the big screen, and it literally changed my life--No longer a "Star Wars" obsessed little kid, I was now a MOVIE FAN! After 2 hours of watching Indiana Jones escape booby traps, fight bad guys, chase down trucks and airplanes, and evade face-melting ghosts, I wanted to see more! Thousands of movies later, when people ask me what my favorite movie is, I still usually say "Raiders of the Lost Ark". But I have to admit: I sometimes wonder if I would love "Raiders" as much as I do if I had been an adult when I saw it for the first time. Regardless of whether it truly qualifies as my all-time favorite or is just a movie that holds a special place in my heart, it's one of those rare films I can watch over-and-over again and never get bored.

• Kade
    Jan 04, 2020

The absolute pinnacle of action and adventure. Ford delivers a cornerstone of what a hero should be, and Spielberg ties the package in a bow made of pure creativity and unparalleled genius. You can probably guess I kind of like this movie.

• Dec 26, 2019

Genuinely pumping action film that has the finesse of great production values and the qualities of grit, guts, and adventure.

• Dec 25, 2019

Loved it. All 3 Movies are great... there is no fourth one in my world.

Loved it. All 3 Movies are great... there is no fourth one in my world.