Railroad Tigers Reviews

• Aug 10, 2019

I loved this movie. Historical comedies are some of my favorites.

I loved this movie. Historical comedies are some of my favorites.

• Jan 19, 2019

Just another attempt to put Jackie Chan back into the spotlight, not worth 2 hours of your life, still it has some fun moments.

• Jan 05, 2019

I'm really surprised at all the negative reviews. I really enjoyed this movie a lot. It felt like a Chinese, period piece version of Vin Diesel's fast and furious films. Action, buddies, and some wry humor here and there. I actually LIKE Chan's movies now that he can't rely purely on athleticism. They are more interesting character pieces - and he actually does some acting. LOVE IT (thought hard to keep up with the subtitles cuz they talk a LOT)

• Oct 28, 2018

It is sad to see what Jackie Chan has come to.

It is sad to see what Jackie Chan has come to.

• Jul 21, 2018

Dont listen to the negative reviews. This was a good comedy film. Sure some problems like some scenes werr too serious. But film was very enjoyable.

• Nov 26, 2017

Looking for a good "bad" movie? Railroad Tigers perfectly cheesy, as if the writing team from the Hogan's Heroes TV series decided to make their own version of Bridge on the River Kwai. No thinking, it's just silly fun plus Jackie Chan singing poorly. With subtitles. :-)

• Sep 04, 2017

Yes, yes, Jackie Chan is getting old and can't perform his signature stunts like he used to. (And that dyed hair - shakes head sadly.) But Railroad Tigers has a good pace, several laugh out loud moments, and the climatic battle on the train pays off. I just wish I could smack the editor around. You can hold a shot for more than three seconds, ya know.

• Aug 23, 2017

Honestly, I loved it. It's been a while since I've seen a Jackie Chan film but I've always loved films involving him since I was a kid. I think that considering the real life circumstances the Japanese are presented fairly considering they murdered thousands of Chinese civilians during the time period of the film. Some asshats might say this is a jingoistic film while looking past the numerous American films about Americans kicking fascist ass, so the Chinese and their 8th Route Army deserve some respect. U.S. Marine Evans Fordyce Carlson of Carlson's Raiders fame admired and observed them before the U.S. entered WWII. From them came the old Marines motto, "Gung ho." I enjoyed the banter between the heroes and found the pacing fine because I was having fun the whole time.

• Aug 22, 2017

Depicts the Chinese's valiant attempt during World War II to blow up a Japanese controlled bridge. Yeah, that's pretty impressive, but you know what's really impressive? Blowing up two entire Japanese cities.

• Jul 27, 2017

Its weird but funny and kinda of a "What is happening right now?" Kinda movie. But i'd definitely watch it again!