Reincarnated Reviews

• Nov 21, 2017

Snoop Dogg seems likeable and at first I was interested in his story, but the whole thing is just a blatant marketing attempt and, most importantly, I couldn't TAKE the endless parade of hideous adidas tracksuits. How they every convinced anyone that shit looks good I'll never know. I gave up halfway through, about 10 tracksuits in. (Flavoring via Emirates t-shirts occasionally).

• Feb 15, 2017

This was much better than I thought it was going to be. If you are a fan of Snoop, reggae, Bunny Wailer or Jamaican culture, watch this, you will laugh, and get some insight.

• Sep 04, 2014

I little insight into snoops smoking and lion world

I little insight into snoops smoking and lion world

• May 13, 2014

I've been wondering how to review this for a while since I finished it. On one hand, Snoop Dogg is a lovable, funny, wildly intelligent character that lights up the screen but on the other the whole 'movie' feels a little unguided and pointless. As a piece of entertainment, Reincarnation is a fun 1hr38m but as a solid documentary it all feels a bit faded...and not in the good way.

• Feb 18, 2014

This had a chance for greatness but just doesn't get there. Snoop is a greatly interesting character on a journey. Too bad they didn't take a good producer along with them. It's just a let-the-cameras-run doc. Whenever things can really be revealing they back away. Kind of interesting as a bts movie, but it misses out overall.

• Feb 17, 2014

I loved seeing the roots of the Rastafarian religion in Jamaica but I'm not too sure if Snoop Dogg excuse me Snoop Lion is really that committed.

• Jan 10, 2014

Snoop Dogg or Snoop Lion, this guy smokes waayyyy too much weed.

Snoop Dogg or Snoop Lion, this guy smokes waayyyy too much weed.

• Dec 23, 2013

An insightful look into the new Snoop Lion.

An insightful look into the new Snoop Lion.

• Oct 16, 2013

I thought this was a great documentary about Snoop's rebirth as a reggae artist. Yeah it's mainly him travelling Jamaica smoking crazy amounts of weed, but what did you expect? His music's not as bad as you'd think, but not as a good as he thinks. The whole idea and point of the doc is diluted somewhat in the wake of all his bad press with Bunny Wailer and the Rastas, but it's still an interesting little trip.

• Oct 01, 2013

I really liked this. It is an honest view into the life of a uniquely American icon.