Resident Evil: The Final Chapter Reviews

• Sep 04, 2019

Muito bom, em aspecto de ação, a história é arrastada de um jeito bom, e o final é de se impressionar para alguns, q foi no meu caso!

• Jul 11, 2019

NOTHING IN THIS ABOMINATION MAKES ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER!

NOTHING IN THIS ABOMINATION MAKES ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER!

• Jul 08, 2019

Go out with a blast! Amazing!

Go out with a blast! Amazing!

• Jun 26, 2019

worst movie out of the entire series and it completely ignore the novelizations and resident evil apocalypse that confirms Angela ashford is the red queen

• Jun 05, 2019

Nesse filme há algo em torno de 4 cortes de câmera por segundo em cada cena de ação. A equipe de edição deve ter tido um trabalho absurdo, mas criou algo praticamente impossível de assistir. Não sei se quem editou esse filme merece um prêmio ou um tiro.

• May 14, 2019

There is no clear logical explanation as to why I am still watching these films. The first was a very decent and claustrophobic film of survivors desperately trying to escape a zombie outbreak with some neat tributes to the video game series on which this was based. All of the sequels since then have been mildly entertaining but pretty much followed the same formula in each and every one. This final film in the series ups the action stakes dramatically and there are some very action packed and well choreographed set pieces that continue to entertain plus we also get flashbacks showing us the history of the Umbrella Corporation which I found interested and then that's it. Milla carries the film, she finds herself surrounded by many b movie actors which does bring it down a level or 2, even so, it was a decent end to a long running franchise, all of the story threads are tied up very neatly and it's probably the best out of many really poor sequels.

• Apr 30, 2019

ES ADMIRABLE... CADA PELICULA ES MAS MALA QUE LA ANTERIOR Y AUN ASI CONSIGUEN PRESUPUESTO...Y SE SUPERAN.. CULMINAN LA PEOR SAGA DE PELICULAS DE LA HISTORIA...CREO QUE CUALQUIER SHARKNADO ESTA MEJOR HECHA QUE ESTA...

• Apr 21, 2019

I've always wondered why zombies never attack and eat each other and why they can run like Usain Bolt.

• Mar 28, 2019

Excellent end to the franchise, with surprises that close the story. Leaves open the possibillity to continue a new chapter.

• Mar 24, 2019

The Ending Of An Underrated Zombie Movie Franchise It was a bad ass Ending I loved it