Return to Halloweentown Reviews

• 6d ago

This movie should most definitely be remade, what was the point of replacing the main character!! I was a kid when this happened and I am still upset! That was so stupid, Disney has always been great, but this is most definitely the worst decision ever made by Disney!! PLEASE I BEG you to make a REMAKE with the correct main character!!!! It's not even about the money, just put her back!!! Make a fundraiser to pay for the movie from the fans or something!!!!! We want the real marnie back!!!

• Oct 03, 2020

not the best halloweentown movie but its not bad

not the best halloweentown movie but its not bad

• Aug 18, 2019

We can all agree to just pretend this movie never happened. The garbage all started when Disney decided not to cast Kimberly J. Brown back as Marnie. And she was Marnie. Everything else....nough said!

• Apr 23, 2019

This is the worst movie in the series. The new version of Marnie is too mature and ready for college when she really shouldn't be. Lucas Grabeel is still awesome but not enough. The plot is overly complex and contains no real threatening villain, just people who want power. It is sad that pretty much every character that isn't Marnie gets development in some form. I wish it was as fun as the first two but it just kinda fell flat as a forgettable movie. Disappointing is the best word for it.

• Sep 13, 2017

• Oct 27, 2015

This one was alright!

This one was alright!

• Oct 25, 2015

This movie ruined the series. First of all Dylan and Gwen should never should have been the main characters it is always Aggies and marnie. Second why in the world would u replace Kimberly j. Brown with Sara Paxton that's just horrible.

• Sep 02, 2014

I love it but not like the other halloween town movies; where's the other actress for marnie. But now in college and goes back in time. Awesome but not the best halloween town movie.