Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Reviews

½ April 28, 2017
A stand alone movie that filled in the time between episode III and IV. Very clean storyline which ties into the overall epic yet doesn't disrupt it.
April 27, 2017
Action packed yet heartbreaking. A solid entry in the Star Wars universe.
April 27, 2017
????????????????????????WHY WOULD YOU GO THIS DIRECTION!????????????????????????????????
½ April 27, 2017
Starts slow and roars to the end
April 26, 2017
I loved it but I wouldn't buy it. 1 No John Williams music which is a must have for Stars Wars fans. 2 Worst Ending EVER!!!
½ April 26, 2017
a very good entry in the series. my only complaint is the computer generated Cushing and Fisher. it would be preferable to simply have different actors in the roles.
½ April 26, 2017
Great first step into the expanded universe of Star Wars
April 26, 2017
It's better than Episode 7. Lol.
½ April 25, 2017
lead could be better acted but v good vs family force story AGAIN...
½ April 25, 2017
I don't disagree that through eight "Star Wars" films, this one's the best after "The Empire Strikes Back."
April 24, 2017
Great characters and amazing set pieces, along with the best action sequences ever displayed in a Star Wars film. However, the dialogue, the plot, the emotion, and the acting all fail mightily. None of the motivations male sense or have any build up or follow through. An extremely poor narrative.
April 24, 2017
everything came together so well!! genius!!
April 24, 2017
A much ballsier movie than Force Awakens was. I am not a huge Star Wars fan, so I appreciated the fan service being more limited in scope; the lack of reliance on Star Wars royalty (Skywalker, Solo, Leia etc). Star Wars has long needed an entry where the protagonists aren't all household names in the world they inhabit. Clumsily executed at times, the movie still manages to pull off a good high-fantasy (w/ sci-fi paint job) adventure.
½ April 24, 2017
Just like so many franchises, every time I watch a new Star Wars film I have the feeling I've seen this story before.
Awesome flick. Rewatch. 4/18/17
April 24, 2017
Pretty good. Not amazing.
April 24, 2017
Movie was garbage aside from the security droid.
April 23, 2017
I don't understand the hype of this movie. But I could see the continuity it kept with the other movies and the time line of the whole franchise, so I've got mad respect for that...
might be my second favorite Star Wars movie. Empire is First
April 23, 2017
Had to purchase the Blu-Ray!