Rust Creek Reviews

• 2d ago

Not worth your time.

Not worth your time.

• 3d ago

It definitely held my interest. I enjoyed watching it.

It definitely held my interest. I enjoyed watching it.

• Sep 17, 2019

Not horrible, but not great either... I guess I have some mixed feeling on this film... Some of the acting was good, like the 2 main leads, but most of the other actors (the sheriffs especially) were average at best... or maybe the writing/script was more to blame? There are some tense scenes and the movie does draw you in, wanting to know what's going to happen, but at the same time, Sawyer, the girl running for her life, (and some of the others) makes some stupid, common sense mistakes that are just frustrating to watch (In My Humble Opinion.) That said, I loved how the movie centered on this young women's strength, bravery and determination. A great protagonist for the young ladies to look up to. This movie is entertaining enough, but nothing I'd go out of my way to recommend. (Not sure why the R rating... no nudity or language that I can remember.) 2.7 stars Sept 2019

• Sep 15, 2019

I can't quite give it 4 stars, but a solid 3.5. Good storytelling on moderate budget. Good acting. It's a thriller that doesn't make you sit up the whole show, but keeps you on edge enough to make it interesting.

• Sep 11, 2019

Well-written and perfectly executed. You'll definitely love the main leads' bond. Sawyer, the main character, had definitely grown by the end of the film.

• Sep 10, 2019

This film was beautifully made. Everywhere from the script to the screen. Rust Creek is suspenseful, and it definitely keeps you at the edge of your seat. If you're looking for a movie to watch for date night, or simply just a movie to watch in your free time, this movie is for you. This movie is also relatable, as I seem to get lost all the time. One wrong turn can lead you down a road you don't want to go down, and that is terrifying. I wouldn't listen to any of the other reviews that say it's just another low budget thriller; I dare you to actually take a chance on this film, and escape into the world of rural Kentucky.

• Jul 30, 2019

A simple, low-budget movie that would fall apart if not for Corfield's performance. She's excellent, reminding me of Jennifer Lawrence circa "Winter's Bone." There are moments where the plot needs characters to do dumb things, but overall it's a good suspense movie.

• Jul 24, 2019

Well done. Not big budget, but a great script goes a long way.

Well done. Not big budget, but a great script goes a long way.

• Jul 13, 2019

pretty ordinary movie really. no idea how the 'critics' can rate this so high. must have been one of those c0caine nights.

• Jun 23, 2019

Surprisingly Awesome! Thank you for that!

Surprisingly Awesome! Thank you for that!