Saand Ki Aankh Reviews

• Feb 10, 2020

'Saand Ki Aankh' is the most invariably engaging film I have seen in recent times. It hits just the right storytelling buttons and expertly makes all of them devoid of cheap emotional manipulation. A wonderful celebration of women empowerment that's invariably entertaining, the film has a bunch of flaws: the characters of men and women both have no layers at all. The narrative is finely scripted but the direction largely goes crude and insipid. The film sometimes treads on the most familiar of paths- and it's a mass masala movie attempt as a whole. But the film isn't aiming to be an audacious flight of fancy: it's strength lies in the robust rural tone, restrained romanticism of a true story of two Haryana middle-aged women who took to shooting at the age of bringing up there grandchildren, and the way they fight the men of there households. In these moments, the film finds solace. And that's good, because the film is entertaining.

• Jan 24, 2020

nice movie on a living legend must watch

nice movie on a living legend must watch

• Dec 27, 2019

This type of eye opening movie is necessary for our society to get aware of the situation we women are facing through. It was really an awesome movie❤.

• Maruka
    Nov 03, 2019

Women going out of their confort zone to excel, to open doors for next generations of girls, to proof to themselves they can be more than GREAT MOMS and HOUSEKEEPERS!

• Nov 03, 2019

Mast jhakass motivational movie Must watch

Mast jhakass motivational movie Must watch

• Nov 01, 2019

Fantastic movie with fabulous acting from both the lead actresses. Well written and directed. Must watch

• Nov 01, 2019

Just Awesome . Women power Standing Tall

Just Awesome . Women power Standing Tall

• Oct 31, 2019

Wonderfully crafted narrative, inspired by real life shooter grannies. Film is shot in a perfectly bucolic surrounding, typical of orthodox Western UP. Screen writing is perfectly blended with the theme. However, songs are annoying and dilutes the potency rendered by the story.

• Google
    Oct 30, 2019

It's good movie because it had good story it was much better then housefull 4 because housefull 4 story was horrible and nonsense I watched 15 minutes of housefull 4 then exchange my ticket for Saand Ki Aankh which the story was much much better then housefull 4.

• Oct 29, 2019