Santa With Muscles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Santa With Muscles Reviews

½ January 15, 2016
So bad and bizarre that I kind of liked it. Completely ridiculous story and terrible acting just made it worse/better. Laugh at it and don't take it serious
November 8, 2015
It is as bad as it sounds.
April 23, 2015
No stars. We learn a lot from this film. We learn that 1) Mila Kunis and Brenda Song had REALLY humble beginnings. 2) Ed Begley Jr would appear in ANYTHING (for an even stranger film starring everyone's favorite Begley, see "Meet The Applegates"), and 3) Despite being a millionaire in real life, the Hulkster is rubbish at playing one in a movie. Then again, having Hulk Hogan play anybody but himself is a guaranteed recipe for disaster. This one will give you a headache that won't let up until Arbor Day.
½ December 31, 2014
This movie make no f***** sense.
½ December 28, 2014
Wow, this was bad. Mean guy millionaire businessman Hulk Hogan is on the run from the police when he disguises himself as Santa. He ends up getting knocked out and wakes up with amnesia believing himself to be the real Santa. Now only doing good deeds, he stops petty criminals and battles an evil scientist he knew from his youth at an orphanage. Makes no sense. Just poor, poor all around.
December 15, 2014
Best movie about saving orphans from mad scientists that want magic crystals in the ancient catacombs of their orphanage. Also staring Hulk Hogan.
December 22, 2013
The Hulkster in a Santa suit? Say it isn't so!! A so-so holiday movie featuring Hulk Hogan with a toupee! I must say i didn't hate it.. Hogan is quite possibly one of the worst actors i've ever seen.. It is amazing his pro wrestling charisma can't carry over to the silver screen.. I liked the kids on Santa's lap where the one little girl when asked what she wants for Christmas makes like a letter C with her hand and says "you know, one of those".. Hulk's guesses(golf ball, pocket knife, etc.) are priceless.. Also this one features a child Mila Kunis! She, can always say she was in a movie with the Hulkster! Well maybe she doesn't say it too often but she should... BROTHER!!
½ December 18, 2013
A total joke in and of itself. There's nothing redeeming about this movie. Its a piece of sh#t and I hope everyone who was involved with the making of it actually knew that.
½ December 6, 2013
Hoo boy, this must be the worst Christmas film I've ever seen. It has rubbish characters, an annoying little girl, crappy villains and really bad jokes. Hulk Hogan doesn't deserve to be treated in crap like this, he should retire from film making right now. Don't add or watch this film. You'll be grateful if you did.
November 20, 2013
Proof that Wrestlers Should Stick To The Ring. This Disastrous Family Film See's Hogan As A Millionaire Who Loses His Memory & Thinks He's Santa. Hogan Then Attempts To Save The Orphanage From Demolition By An Evil Millionaire. Something For Kids, But Not Much Fun For The Adults.
December 15, 2012
Just really weird even for a family movie.
December 7, 2012
Would like to see at some stage.
½ November 13, 2012
I love this movie for the same reasons I love 'The Room', or any other movie like that. It just makes me laugh, and even if it's unintentional, That's what I'm watching it for.
October 2, 2012
sto nemogu da gledam
½ August 27, 2012
This is known for being Hulk Hogan's worst movie. I disagree, I used to love the movie as a kid.
½ June 7, 2012
Blake (Hulk Hogan), is a self-made millionaire from selling bodybuilding supplements, and is mean to his workers. One day, whilst on the way to a paintball game, he is driving recklessly in his car. Chased by the police, he drives to a shopping mall and hides out inside, changing into a Santa Claus costume. He slides down a garbage chute to escape the police and bangs his head, getting amnesia.
An evil scientist, is trying to take over an orphanage in order to gain access to the magical crystals underneath it. Frost dispatches his henchmen to destroy the orphanage, and only Blake can save the orphan children.
½ June 4, 2012
this movie seriously does stink hulk hogan is one of the worst actors in the wrestling business this movie = big epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
April 19, 2012 funny.
January 26, 2012
Usually I see Santa as a big jolly guy with a big white beard who likes to have kids sit on his lap at the mall. Seeing him with muscles is another thing, though, just like in this 1997 family-friendly holiday flick featuring pro wrestler Hulk Hogan. When the St. Bartholomew Mission is about to be shut down for good, the only miracle to save it from a group of mad scientists who want to mine the place underground is Blake Thorne. While the plot seems slow for me up to the ending, at least I liked it. BONUS: I was surprised that two 'That '70s Show' stars appear here - Don Stark and a young Mila Kunis. :)
½ December 26, 2011
Despite its reputation, it's not the worst movie ever, the worst Christmas movie, or even the worst Hulk Hogan movie. Sorta fun seeing the mix of has-beens and not yet well known ("That 70's Show"'s Don Stark and a very young Mila Kunis). The real saving grace is the always amusing Steve Valentine as one of the bad guys.