Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark Reviews

• 29m ago

Muy aterradora, y misteriosa, sentí miedo, tiene algunas cosas que no cuadran pero al final es muy espeluznante, creo que guillermo del toro se lucio en esta peli

• Justin
    34m ago

Excellent horror movie. If you've read the books then there's plenty of things to enjoy picking apart but is paced well and is a genuinely enjoyable story without the books also.

• Walter
    1h ago

Cheesy, not scary. Good for younger crowd

Cheesy, not scary. Good for younger crowd

• FR3L4NCER
    2h ago

It was a scarier-ish version of a goosebumps movie . The make up effects were fantastic on the monsters that were brought to life from the books. The movie plot could have been better. Overall I enjoyed it.

• 2h ago

This was really good. The young female stopped Sarah who constantly kept killing innocent people. It was like Sarah was sending all types of ugly monsters to kill people. I think she had 4 different types of monsters. Movie was good. I really like it.😊👍 1. The monster who lost a foot 2. The chubby lady with long black hair 3. The monster with the Crow on his head 4. The disfigured monster who killed the Sheriff

• 3h ago

Such a good story line ! Horror movies now are all about the pop outs but I really enjoyed the plot and would definitely recommend !

• 3h ago

It was entertaining, but as with a lot of horror movies released recently, relied too heavily on volume to count as scares. Dead silence followed by music turned up to 100% isn't scary, and it's a lazy way to try to get your audience frightened, especially when you do it over and over and over. There were some great scenes of tension building, but for me, it needed more.

• Griffin
    4h ago

some slow parts but OK Movie

some slow parts but OK Movie

• aaliyah
    5h ago

it wasn’t all that good. i feel like it coulda been so much better, the characters were good but the storyline was bum

• Joseph
    6h ago

Great horror movie. Scary but approachable for all ages.

Great horror movie. Scary but approachable for all ages.