School of Rock - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

School of Rock Reviews

December 12, 2017
I really appreciate which disproportionate intelligence is the product of the esprising that appears in the movie for a short period of time and you can see in the photo above.

Also in terms of education, each person has his or her own unique characteristics.

Dewey Finn: A heartbreaker musician who is considered lazy because he only does what he wants in his life.

Ned Schneebly: A teacher who does what he needs to do

Patty Di Marco: Mayor's assistant who overestimated his work.

Rosalie Mullins: An authoritarian school principal.

Summer Hathaway: a class president with the ability to control.

Zack: A child whose family print is always on.

Lawrence: A child who is sick

Freddy Jones: A child who is not related to the class.

The movie's main topic starts with Dewey Finn's five-star rating as a roommate Ned Schneebly. The first criticism to the education system is to tear off a sheet of paper that is given a black dot warning to unsuccessful students who are starred in successful students.
½ December 4, 2017
Fun movie, great rock music
December 4, 2017
Although the plot might sound a little sappy and sentimental, the performances, especially those of Jack Black and the children, ensure that it never falls into that trap. But, don't make the mistake of thinking that lack of saccharine sentimentality means lack of heart; Black brims with a kind of electricity and joy, which, even the most world-weary and cynical amongst us would find it hard not to get swept along with. As this type of movie goes, School of Rock is just about the best there is, with the exception, maybe, of Sister Act. And, for a music-based film to be mentioned in the same breath as Sister Act is very high praise indeed.
½ November 26, 2017
Although decidedly less serious and profound than a lot of Linklater's other works, there is still a strong focus on the characters played by a multi-talented cast, including a truly committed performance from Jack Black in a role that feels tailor-made for him. Yes, it may not be the most realistic premise, but at the end of the day, the rocking soundtrack, great dialogue and inspiring message make this a huge amount of fun.
November 24, 2017
Anything short of 5 stars would be undervaluing this movie. Jack Black's masterful performance keeps you thoroughly entertained throughout the course of the movie. School of Rock rises above the rest as one of the top comedy movies of all time.
September 28, 2017
School of rock is the best movie I have ever seen
½ September 7, 2017
Jack Black is funny in this movie jam a way and hear songs in this funny movie you will laugh a lot
August 13, 2017
Classic Jack Black film, and a feel-good movie that any rocker (young or old) will enjoy!
½ August 12, 2017
Enjoyable. Meaningful and funny.
½ August 4, 2017
A classic it's a well made, well acted, and very entertaining movie to watch.
July 11, 2017
Moderately funny movie with a feel good story. Makes any loser feel like they can ultimately make a difference and turn their life around by following their hobby
½ July 7, 2017
Jack Black is hysterical.
½ June 24, 2017
I remember (through multiple views of this film) that Jack Black can highly annoying and cheesy in the film. However watching this after a long time I found that he didn't grate on me as much as I thought. I enjoyed the musical numbers and classroom scenes but did think that the premise was of it's time as the second he got found out now he would have been arrested promptly!
May 16, 2017
Film that takes kid films to a whole nother level.
May 3, 2017
Jack black is a funny person to play in this movie
April 16, 2017
Very good for inspire and laugh
April 10, 2017
Awesome! Jack Black has forever cemented himself as a comedic legend. (First viewing - December 2003 in theaters)
March 20, 2017
I loved this film growing up!
March 20, 2017
It's a good enough comedy, but despite Jack Black's trademark OTT style, I wasn't completely convinced his character had truly learned anything by the end of the film. Still, it's enjoyable.