Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed Reviews

• Sep 07, 2020

One more movie would make my life complete

One more movie would make my life complete

• Aug 04, 2020

This is the best movie ever made in human history. I can't say enough nice things about this wonderful film. Fantastic!!! Would watch for the 24,638,120th time. Never gets old.

• Jul 06, 2020

A bit better then the first one but still just horrible

A bit better then the first one but still just horrible

• Jul 02, 2020

By no means a great film, but it is decently funny and fun for the whole family. 3/5

• May 28, 2020

Its corny but honestly I could watch it a million times I like it better than the first one and the cast is perfection. Also great soundtrack

• May 25, 2020

A movie sequel that's actually better than the first, not a common thing.

A movie sequel that's actually better than the first, not a common thing.

• May 18, 2020

Im surprised this got lower reviews than the newer film. A Scooby Doo movie with actual monsters, a great cast with excellent chemistry throughout. A fantastic guilty pleasure.

• May 17, 2020

I liked it as much as the first one and really wish there would have been a third. You may no the director now for doing Guardians of the Galaxy but to me his Scooby Doo movies are delightful.

• Apr 16, 2020

Only the very young will get the most out of this silly trifle.

Only the very young will get the most out of this silly trifle.

• Apr 08, 2020

Un sequel anche meglio dell'originale (che già era notevole)! Comicità, azione e mille avventure, il tutto trainato, come sempre, dalla maestria della recitazione di Sarah Michelle Gellar!