Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

I think it's a great movie for all ages to enjoy

I think it's a great movie for all ages to enjoy

• Jul 27, 2019

Sticks more to the formula of the show than the original movie and can be really funny at some times. Don't at me!

• Jul 12, 2019

Not really a sequel, just a copycat!

Not really a sequel, just a copycat!

• May 02, 2019

Movie very good, recommend.

Movie very good, recommend.

• Apr 05, 2019

A little more childish than the first one but it's still just as entertaining.

A little more childish than the first one but it's still just as entertaining.

• Mar 01, 2019

Shaggy really is the best thing about this movie

Shaggy really is the best thing about this movie

• Feb 24, 2019

Dont watch it your dick will curl into your major intestines. It is not worth the trauma. Shaggy uses more that 1% of his power and still doesnt come in on top. Not worth the watch. Even being drunk.

• Feb 23, 2019

Let me preface this by stating that I am not and haven't been for some time, a religious man in any sense of the word. As a child I skipped out on church and resorted to playing games when forced to attend. I never sang hymns, I rarely prayed, and I never had faith. But after viewing this cinematic masterpiece, many things have changed. Shortly after the first viewing I could feel something... different inside me. It was as if a metaphorical pit that I had never noticed was suddenly filled deep inside me. It brought with it a sense of euphoria, the likes of which far extend a feeling any drug could provide. I needed to watch it again. And so I did. Over and over. Day and night. Forward and back. After what must've been my hundredth viewing, I started reciting the movie word for word as it played, like a 93 minute beautifully worded composition. These words became my hymn. They became my bible. They became my world. They became my religion. I studied the film like I had never studied anything before; from the soundtrack to the backgrounds, from the sets to the cast, it became my lifeblood, an extension of my physical and mental being. It was no more than a year ago when I first felt "his" presence. I had just finished my 319th viewing, and felt that I had now mastered the film in every aspect. I knew every sound, prop, and camera angle. I could replicate the film perfectly in my head. As has been discussed by many philosophers and theorists in the past, the human mind knows no time. The theory of time itself was a man-made proposition well below our cognitive abilities. I began playing the film repeatedly in my head, each time only taking mere seconds to view the masterpiece in it's entirety. I believe this was when "He" chose me. In the midst of flashing mental scenes I heard a voice. Not a voice as we know it, but more of a whisper; a glance at, though unspoken, words that made sense. I knew now that I had ascended. I had been chosen. And although no physical reward was given, I knew that what I had experienced was invaluable. I had been touched by Shaggy. It's now been a year since that fateful night, and I think I will leave this mortal plane soon. Every time my eyes close, I see "His" face. I am shrouded in a constant state of darkness; a void, just knowing and remembering the sense of almighty power I felt that evening. Everyday tasks and the world we have come to know itself are truly insignificant in every sense of the word. I just hope and pray that when my day; my end, comes, "He" will be there.

• Feb 16, 2019

i like the film location of scooby doo 2 monsters unleashed.

i like the film location of scooby doo 2 monsters unleashed.

• Feb 14, 2019

only a decent movie when I was a child, because I saw past the awful effects and bad writing.