Searching Reviews

• 1d ago

The story was told entirely through technology. I wasn't really a fan of that. I could tell that the creators thought this was a special storytelling mechanism, but it wasn't really all that impressive. Also... the twist was just ridiculous. It wasn't the worse movie, but on the whole, it was too tedious.

• 1d ago

Searching is an incredibly well planned, well executed film that not only manages to present an incredibly thorough and fascinating plot through an electronic, but does so in a way that makes the viewer connect the dots in a satisfying and manageable way.

• 3d ago

Well timing, fast paced and twisty. Searching is a breakthrough hit for the new filming technique

• Jun 12, 2020

Movie which flew under the radar, yet so gripping!

Movie which flew under the radar, yet so gripping!

• Jun 05, 2020

Really well crafted and fast paced. Enjoyed this one a lot, on the edge of my seat for most of it.

• Jun 04, 2020

A sleeper masterpiece in the suspense category. I was on the edge of my seat & when I thought I figured it out, PLOT TWIST! So good!

• Jun 01, 2020

Amazing cast, amazing story and amazing picture.

Amazing cast, amazing story and amazing picture.

• May 27, 2020

Lovely movie! Managed to not make the internet elements outdated, the way the characters acted was so familiar and obviously connected with what a real person would do, the plot twists were just. tasty. Loved all the details put into the construction of all the webpages, the little easter eggs, hints, etc. AND!! when people talked about stuff like pokemon, the things they said were actually believable! Walking away really satisfied of spending time watching this movie.

• May 19, 2020

An absolute surprise that pushes the boundaries of what film is. It's gripping and filled with investing mysteries and interesting twists.

• May 17, 2020

Adam Sandler movies range from being funny, but a little disturbing, to very disturbing and not funny. This movie is somewhere in the middle, more towards the latter. This movie had funny parts, but was pretty stupid, disjointed, with poor character development. Some really uncomfortable, gross humor that might be funny if David Spade was a college fratboy, but just sad for a man(and I use that term loosely ) In his 50s.