Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Reviews

• May 14, 2020

I'm not sure why people trash this so much! The music is obviously fantastic. The cast is spectacular. The story is campy and cheesy to an extent but it's fun, whimsical and is very much in tune with so many movies of that time. The bringing to life of so many iconic characters from Beatles songs is fun to watch! Even the "special effects" are perfect for the period and this type of movie! Are you going to leave with a deeper level of consciousness or sense of accuracy to reality? No! Is it a fun, colorful, 90 minute journey based on some of the best music ever? ABSOLUTELY! Lighten up and enjoy the ride!!

• Apr 08, 2020

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band has a reputation of being a terrible film, but to me, that couldn't be farther from the truth. It is an entertaining musical full of songs from The Beatles. The Bee Gees and Peter Frampton are the stars and I believe they do the songs justice. We see appearances from George Burns, Steve Martin, Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Donald Pleasence, Billy Preston, Earth Wind and Fire and Paul Nicholas. I feel that this movie is worth a view if you are a fan of these songs.

• Mar 28, 2020

A guilty pleasure for us all...

A guilty pleasure for us all...

• Feb 20, 2020

Screw Hamilton, Screw Chicago, Screw the FRICKEN SOUND OF MUSIC AND FRICKEN SINGING IN THE RAIN. This is clearly the bestn musical of all time. It deserves an Oscar, a Grammy, and A golden Globe all at the snaje timne. Its lit lit lit lit litly Lit.

• Oct 14, 2019

My daughter just made me lose part of my life that will never come back.

My daughter just made me lose part of my life that will never come back.

• Aug 28, 2019

Its fun and campy, I got no idea how you can hate it.

Its fun and campy, I got no idea how you can hate it.

• Jul 31, 2019

Many did not approve of this movie but I have always really enjoyed it. I was never a fan of The Bee Gees back then but I felt they along with all the other artists payed a good tribute to one of the best albums from one of the best groups ever.

• May 05, 2019

It isnt just bad its amazing how bad it is, if you went out of your way to create a bad pix you couldnt have done any better than this.I saw it when it came to a pretty filled theater, and when I it was over here were just a few brave people left.

• Jul 29, 2018

This is one of those movies that you have to suspend your criticism and just enjoy. Peter Framtom and the Bee-gees were never going to win any awards for acting and you should not expect them too. The Music is great and its just fun to watch and laugh along with.

• Apr 06, 2018

If you were a fan of Peter Frampton or The Bee Gees, you will like this movie. I watched it MANY times in the theater in 1978. I watched it with my 14 year old daughter today, so that she could see my pop culture idols from "back in the day"! A fun day of reminiscing ??