Shao Lin jiang shi (Shaolin vs. Evil Dead) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Shao Lin jiang shi (Shaolin vs. Evil Dead) Reviews

½ December 23, 2011
Very entertaining!! LOL!
September 27, 2011
This is a really misleading movie on all fronts. It shouldn't be called Shaolin vs Evil should be called Mr Bald vs Brother Black. There's a title for ya but I guess it wouldn't sucker fans of Shaolin kung fu & Evil Dead movies into watching me. Gordon Liu carries a lot of weight in this flix that has terrible pacing, some pointless scenes & the most abrupt ending that I have ever seen in a film. The sequences that run during the end credits are more awesome then everything in the movie combined & it makes me wonder if it's just a prelude to its sequel. I'll have to see because this was like eating Kraft dinner. No nutrition & 50% powdered cheese
December 13, 2010
A movie with a title like that has no excuse to be this boring.
October 2, 2009
Amusingly cartoony tale of Taoist monks fighting demons and Chinese vampires, y'know, those odd hopping ones.

An alright rental, but it end on a cliffhanger that leads into a sequel that I unfortunately saw first, so I was a bit blah on this film.

Still an alright rental, give it a look.
October 1, 2009
Kind of hilarious in a gory way. Thank god Ric Meyers previews this stuff at SDCC.
October 1, 2009
the fact that a young boy gets sh*t out of a guys arse and the little song they like to sing to the undead, this film Rocked, its a shame its only been translated half way through, so no amazing ending :(
still thought it to be a really good film though!
June 18, 2008
An interesting asian B-movie. Had some entertaining action. The ending made little sense.
½ March 8, 2008
An odd one. It's good its and yet pretty bad at the same time. Cruddy CG didn't help, as well as an ending that happened within the credits. Gordon Liu is hardcore as usual, and the action was decent, but there are definitley some better martial horrors out there.
January 14, 2008
All the action you need to get your freak on, ROFLSSS
November 18, 2007
awesome concept, bad movie
½ November 15, 2007
phantom chess would be fun!
½ August 18, 2007
this is a b movie, the zombies hop around with tag on their foreheads, its bad and its worth a watch, the final fight is hilarious since it runs through the credits, "i need a virgins pee" need i say more?
½ July 4, 2007
Oh dear. I approached this hoping for more of the kind of martial arts comic mayhem provided by the like of Mr Vampire and A Chinese Ghost Story. Instead I got a cross between a school pantomime and Scooby, no SCRAPPY Doo. Pitifully directed, dreadfully dubbed, and by the time the "plot" had descended into a kind of live action version of Pokemon, I reached for the OFF switch post-haste.
½ June 17, 2007
this is probably the worst movie i've ever seen. i nearly cried after i watched it. between it and the pick of destiny, i've seen enough bad film to kill a bull elephant.