She's Out of My League - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

She's Out of My League Reviews

July 13, 2016
It started off great. Turned out to be ok.
½ June 16, 2016
Shallow and offensive. I didn't care for the whole mentality and the numbering system. The character, Stainer, also seemed like a blatant rip-off of Brodie Bruce from Mallrats. It was annoying. (First and only viewing - 3/8/2012)
½ June 13, 2016
There's a nice amount of enjoyment to be had here. This movie blends romantic moments with some raunchy comedy and it works. The chemistry between the leads is surprisingly good and as well as solid performances from the supporting cast. This is a real solid film.
½ April 16, 2016
A tad conventional but uplifting story that probably every guy would share some reflection. The cast is brilliant and share one of those genuinely funny bond. The clichĂ (C)s are all there but you are willing to forgive once the film clicks along.
April 14, 2016
A cliched, overly lowbrow romcom somewhat redeemed by a decent cast who manage to wring maximum humour from the thoroughly average jokes. Baruchel and Eve are likeable as the lead couple, but Ritter and Miller are the real standouts, in the genre-staple 'best friend' roles. Points lost for on-the-nose use of that godawful She's So High song.
March 27, 2016
this movie is your basic romance story. unattractive boy meets hot girl. boy falls in love with girl. biy messes it up, etc. Behind that familiar plot, comes great one-liners and comedy. Dirty humor fans will like this movie.
February 16, 2016
has a fantastic message and is very sweet not the best acting and is a little far fetched at points but overall a sweet movie
January 19, 2016
1/17/2016: Much better than I anticipated. It was pretty funny.
½ January 8, 2016
So many amazing actor yet the result is profanity-fest and crude jokes. She's Out of My League puts all the platitude about dating into one 104 long nightmare. Completely unfunny and completely unoriginal, She's Out of My League may please the average teenager but decent film viewers will not enjoy it.
January 3, 2016
She's out of my league has some really good moments but it not consistent throughout and this is why I won't rate it higher. At times it felt slow and then it picked up again. Some of the characters are pretty cool/funny. It's one of those movies you like because the concept is pretty cool/unique but it could have been better with more famous actors in it. I think Adam Sandler would have killed it in this role as the guy who is a 5 going out with a 10. Overall, it's a good watch. 3/5 OR 6/10
½ November 8, 2015
Simpática, aunque muy típica y predecible
September 2, 2015
While it doesn't ever stray very far from the tired rom-com formula, She's Out of My League does provide consistent laughs and charming comic performances from the cast with a few poignant moments of insight sprinkled in, resulting in a guilty pleasure, albeit derivative, hard R comedy.
½ August 28, 2015
Funny at points but generally just a stereotype romcom with the typical twists and turns. Alive Eve is easy on the eyes though.
August 13, 2015
was really fun to watch, i liked it :)
½ July 27, 2015
I'll be honest, I wanted to see this, but i did not have high hopes, and boy was i pleasantly surprised. This is a very funny movie, it's a typical Rom Com but it has many, many laughs, which is surprising because it's relatively an unknown cast, but they all seem to know their roles and they play them well.
June 30, 2015
Outrageous, original, sweet, raunchy, and super funny.
June 5, 2015
Love this movie the main characters are so cute. I have felt just like her many times.
½ May 26, 2015
Decent as far as romantic teen comedies go. Nothing new, but plenty of pube and premature ejaculation jokes.
March 29, 2015
it occasionally stalls and slows down, but She's Out of My League's smart script and funny cast make it a good cable comedy.
½ February 18, 2015
No it's not oscar material, but it's a really funny ride through some ridiculous scenes. None of it is realistic and it's all over the top, but still highly enjoyable and fun!