Slashers Reviews

• Sep 07, 2017

it's a B movie first and foremost, you have to accept the filmmakers limitations. the acting is terrible, but it helps add to the reality show aspect. I can live with the not so great gore effects, they just could've masked it a little better. it's a great concept, if only it had a bigger budget. for die hard horror fans it's worth checking out.

• Sep 02, 2016

Low budget and independent usually means garbage but this movie is against the grain. One of my favorites and a must see. Not oscar worthy but a cult classic!

• Jul 17, 2016

Appalling. Everything about this is bad and poorly executed, the acting is plastic, the characters terrible, the set is cardboard, villains are laughable and the story line undercooked. Even though this is filmed on a shoestring budget I cant forgive it for being so bad! One of the worst films I've ever seen..

• Feb 07, 2015

I rated it high only because it's so laughably entertaining with way beyond bad acting, very cheap props/effects, and a horribly written script. But this was a kind of original idea when it was made and I know they had a very limited budget. It stayed interesting, had a twist ending, and is fun to ridicule all the bad acting. Did I mention how bad the acting was?

• Jan 06, 2015

Dear god this movie is dreadful! It's the fact there is no decent acting at ALL that really offends! Over-acting is a crime in my opinion. Shame though as the premise if the film was kind of original & I was impressed with some of the sets. My biggest issue was the most irritating character & actress never got killed like I was hoping. I doubt you'll care about the characters either!

• Apr 06, 2014

Pretty edgy & creepy, seemed kinda low budget, but I really liked how they used alot of dialogue throughout the whole movie instead of just having a strait to the killing fest, made it way more interesting, cool flick!

• Nov 25, 2013

I Liked This Movie Acting Wasn't The Greatest But I Love The Concept To Movie However Could've Been Longer And More Effort Put Into Picking The Cast,Besides The Slashers They Were Awesome Choices...All & All This Is A Defiant Watch Idk If Its A Buy But If U Love B-Horror Movies U Should Enjoy This!

• Sep 06, 2013

Absolutely dreadful. Couldn't watch it all.

Absolutely dreadful. Couldn't watch it all.

• Apr 29, 2013

Yes, the acting was horrible. Yes, the gory special effects looked fake. And yes, some of the characters were way off beat. But this low budget film was fun and humorous. With the likes of Chainsaw Charlie, this could be someone's person favorite.

• Mar 27, 2013

There are a lot of micro budget films with great acting, fine writing, and fun plots. This is not one of them. Shot in a paintball arena, it appears as though the sets weren't even built for the film. The idea is worn and old, and to be frank was done much more successfully in My Little Eye, Cube, Are You Scared, and Aquarium. The acting is shabby and overdone and the villains far too ridiculous to be remotely scary. I rented it from the $0.45 section and frankly I want my $0.45 back.