Snakes on a Plane - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snakes on a Plane Reviews

½ May 12, 2017
I guess this is what happens when you type in "Die Hard on a Plane with Snakes".
April 22, 2017
Clever Movie As It Has Become Such A Cult Hit.
April 14, 2017
Funny
Viewer discretion is advised
½ April 4, 2017
Better than Snakes on a Train.
March 26, 2017
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE! I t is worth watching for that line alone. The CGI is terrible but the it does exactly what it says on the tin. Good dumb fun.
March 20, 2017
Great because it's crap!
½ March 16, 2017
It's so bad that it's good. It's like the director said, "ok you guys over here, you guys do this, Samuel just be Samuel. Do whatever! You're awesome." I mean it's not even a cult following or, you know, makes any sense, but who cares? As long as we're dining through the drive through, let's make it entertaining and fun.
February 19, 2017
Complex and intelligent film exploring the nature of man and snake in a confined environment and if we really are top of the food chain!
February 15, 2017
Ok you guys are probably gonna hate me for giving 5 stars . To me if I was flying I would probably not survive with snakes on a plane all be honest. But to me the reason I gave this movie 5 stars is I just love horror movies and this one was one of them . This movie will keep you at the edge of your seat. So crab your pop and popcorn relax and try not to be scared .
February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ February 1, 2017
I remember watching this years ago not long after its release and not thinking much of it. Now I've watched it again in high definition picture/audio, and perhaps because I've since watched many more films that are far worse, 'Snakes on a Plane' doesn't seem all that bad. That might sound like faint praise, but when I saw it again last night, I actually rather enjoyed it. The pacing is certainly good and keeps the momentum flowing and fun, and Samuel L. Jackson is his usual smooth and cool self, and the sleazy co-pilot is mildly amusing. There isn't much depth, but then that isn't the point of this movie, as the title would suggest. It's just good old fashioned corny fun that mostly works. 3.5/5
½ January 29, 2017
What a pile of shit. But what did i expect....
January 8, 2017
It's just a boring action thriller than not even a really likable Samuel L Jackson can't save.
½ January 4, 2017
The fact that there's a movie called Snakes on a Plane is a small miracle. The bigger miracle is that Ellis's hugely engaging popcorn flick is nearly as much fun as the movie that was already running in our heads. Why is this movie so watchable? Four simple reasons. It's truly funny. It's truly scary. It's truly gruesome. And Samuel L. Jackson is the cool head who prevails ("You stick with me, you live"). Hilariously funny, full of fang-popping scares, and guaranteed to increase travel by train. Snakes was the most exuberantly trashy delight of this summer movie season or last. Has the thinnest imaginable premise (see the title) and yet manages to be more fun than most big-budget summer blockbusters. A solid little B-movie arriving cloaked in the dodgy garb of a fanboy phenomenon, Snakes on a Plane really ought to garner some sort of award for truth in advertising: It's exactly what it says it is and very little else. The movie plays to every expectation the viewer might have -- the more absurd, the better. In this regard, it doesn't miss a trick. A movie called Snakes on a Plane had better be one of two things: So bad it's good or so good it's great. Darned if it isn't a little bit of both. Truly, this is the greatest movie about snakes on a plane ever made so far! Snakes on a Plane is pure escapist fun and absolutely nothing more.

VERDICT: "High-Quality Stuff" - [Positive Reaction] This is a rating to a movie I view as very entertaining and well made, and definitely worth paying the full price at a theatre to see or own on DVD. It is not perfect, but it is definitely excellent. (Films that are rated 3.5 or 4 stars)
November 5, 2016
Hilariously bad, but answers the long sought answer to what happens if you microwave a snake
October 31, 2016
Great film, I really enjoy this guilty pleasure film
October 28, 2016
Known for it's sheer stupidity, Snakes On A Plane doesn't fail to impress
October 15, 2016
Snakes on a plane is a funny film that will keep you laughing a lot. Samuel l. Jackson is really good in this film especially with that line. This is the type of film that will have you laughing and making you like the film.
September 23, 2016
Samuel L Jackson is on a plane with snakes, what more do you need to know?