Snakes on a Plane - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snakes on a Plane Reviews

½ January 13, 2018
Clearly, a movie like this you can't take to seriously. Funny and fun. Nothing more to it.
November 7, 2017
"I'm sick of these mother fuckin snakes on this mother fucking plane"
November 6, 2017
some funny parts, but sometimes it seems like it's trying to be serious. and it didn't do the fun suckiness that well (2 viewings)
November 4, 2017
Best movie I've ever seen
August 30, 2017
One of the best times I've had in a theater!
August 13, 2017
Was funny but terrible
August 10, 2017
This movie delivers exactly what it promises, and is surprisingly very well made.
August 6, 2017
Ridiculous film...but very watchable. Particularly liked the python eating the dog...and then the guy :)... This film is so bad, that it becomes pretty good.
½ July 31, 2017
for a horror movie i like it
& the terror? fantastic
it's decent
July 14, 2017
Took me eleven years to see this and honestly, I liked it! Hahaha!
June 26, 2017
Lots of action and suspense. Samuel Jackson as fun as always!
June 4, 2017
Silly, unrealistic and just outright stupid, "Snakes on a Plane" makes the audience wonder how this ever got past the drawing board. However, it makes a great "bad" movie to laugh at with friends and family.
½ May 12, 2017
I guess this is what happens when you type in "Die Hard on a Plane with Snakes".
April 22, 2017
Clever Movie As It Has Become Such A Cult Hit.
April 14, 2017
Funny
Viewer discretion is advised
½ April 4, 2017
Better than Snakes on a Train.
March 26, 2017
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKING PLANE! I t is worth watching for that line alone. The CGI is terrible but the it does exactly what it says on the tin. Good dumb fun.
March 20, 2017
Great because it's crap!
½ March 16, 2017
It's so bad that it's good. It's like the director said, "ok you guys over here, you guys do this, Samuel just be Samuel. Do whatever! You're awesome." I mean it's not even a cult following or, you know, makes any sense, but who cares? As long as we're dining through the drive through, let's make it entertaining and fun.
February 19, 2017
Complex and intelligent film exploring the nature of man and snake in a confined environment and if we really are top of the food chain!