Snakes on a Plane - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Snakes on a Plane Reviews

October 15, 2016
Snakes on a plane is a funny film that will keep you laughing a lot. Samuel l. Jackson is really good in this film especially with that line. This is the type of film that will have you laughing and making you like the film.
September 23, 2016
Samuel L Jackson is on a plane with snakes, what more do you need to know?
September 18, 2016
Snakes on a Plane is a culturally- and societally-conscious film that finds -- or makes -- a balance between multiplex-pleasing low-brow entertainment and subtle satire aimed specifically at commercial America and its basic stereotypes. The film is written, acted, and directed flawlessly to its function.
September 15, 2016
just to see what all the hype is about
½ September 12, 2016
2 hours that I'll never get back. I should have stopped when a snake killed a cat, bit a breast & bit a willy in the space of a minute.

Worst movie ever !!!!
½ August 22, 2016
Just seems like a really daft premise for a movie; snake CGI over done.
Although slightly funny in parts.
½ July 31, 2016
Samuel L. Jackson gives a great performance! There are a lot of other great actors too! There are some laughs, and it's pleasantly gory at times, mainly with the kills. It also diverts the genre tropes by making there be a reason for why all of it is happening. I can safely say that I will probably see this several more times!
July 19, 2016
This is as good of a movie we're going to get out of a movie with this title.
July 17, 2016
I really liked this movie, is one of those movies that are perfect to see when you are traveling or you are bored.... this movie can be such a blast if you can get the logic away for a time..... just sit down and let it take you on that plane.
½ June 25, 2016
Sam Jackson is funny as always. Special effects are awful. It kept me entertained though. Not bad.
½ June 25, 2016
It's really pretty terrible. It was worth a single viewing but never again. The CG was used too much and unbelievable. The movie was funny at a few points. Not recommended.
June 16, 2016
So's good.
½ June 10, 2016
Yes the movie is low budget and stupid. But thats what its suppose to be. Overall the plot is fine and Samuel L. Jackson knocks it out of the park and makes the film fun. Though if you hate snakes there are some gross parts. But in the end its a very decent underrated B film.
½ May 21, 2016
Good clean (or is that slithery) fun
½ May 8, 2016
When I was a kid I loved this movie and I think it stills a good movie.
April 19, 2016
The premise is really stupid and you can tell that it was intentionally meant to be a serious movie, and that all the fun parts were just slapped on together. The fun parts I did enjoy so that's something. Except for Sam Jackson's character every other character is boring. Those snakes don't look at all real.
½ April 2, 2016
4/2/2016: considering the goofy storyline, it wasn't too bad a flick. No need to really watch it more than once though,
February 25, 2016
This film has no reason to be any good but for some strange reason it's not half bad, Let's face it if Samuel L Jackson wasn't in it it would of gone straight to DVD and on the Syfy channel every month, The film never takes itself too serious, The effects were pretty poor and so was the acting, Closest to a B-movie we may see with a big star in, But it's fun, Silly and quite entertaining.
February 15, 2016
A very entertaining and comedic animal horror film, the second best snake movie I've seen after Anaconda. It's got some great chaotic atmosphere of a recked plane, and also some great performances. As for the snakes themselves, they are okay, the CGI effects can kind of look akward, but that could be become they are from overseas tropical snakes. What i also loved is the characters, they are well developed. Recommended !!
½ February 3, 2016
I didn't care for this movie,I hate snakes.