Spider-Man: Far From Home Reviews

• 2h ago

With bad writing and a terrible story, SPiderman Far From Home is a movie that you should only watch if you like good, entertaining action scenes

• Alysia M
    2h ago

Love it so much this was the second time I saw it and I still love it

Love it so much this was the second time I saw it and I still love it

• Dirty Dan
    2h ago

Great special effects! awesome story, many funny moments.

Great special effects! awesome story, many funny moments.

• 3h ago

Makes you laugh, cry and also makes you feel belong to this next upcoming journey of MCU. Tom Holland, Jacob, Zendaya and Gyllenhaal are outstanding and you don't have a dull time with it.

• Darlene L
    3h ago

Loved it! Would see it again!

Loved it! Would see it again!

• Bradley
    4h ago

Great movie from start to end!!

Great movie from start to end!!

• Laan
    5h ago

ABSOLUTELY LOVEDDD THIS MOVIE!!! Would watch it again in a heartbeat, without question!

• mercedes
    11h ago

It was amazing. Very visually stunning

It was amazing. Very visually stunning

• 16h ago

The best Spider-Man movie yet and one of the best MCU films. With the stellar, unprecedented, groundbreaking track record of Marvel Studios, (not to mention how great Into the Spider-Verse from Sony is) that's high praise which Far From Home completely deserves. Mysterio was written perfectly, by writers who understand what makes him one of the most compelling Spider-Man characters and made sure the potential he brings for crazy visual elements and stunning plot twists weren't left out. Tom Holland nails every aspect of who Peter Parker is and why he's so easy to root for. Maguire and Garfield were both good in their day, but there were respective parts of the character that seemed beyond each of them. Holland brings the complexity that is essential to this character. His performance is a revelation every time out.

• martin b
    19h ago

this movie was meh, for me. there were too many guffaws in the movie for me to be entertained. although I'm a Jake G fan, I am not a Tom Holland - at least not his interpretation of Spiderman. as cast, he's overly spastic and I can't wait for him to stop talking.