Spliced Reviews

• Aug 21, 2013

Standard, no-thrills slasher here. No gore, low body count, childish premise and predictable. I've seen worse though, but there's very little going for this one.

• May 18, 2013

Sadly predictable, horrible writing with scenes that have no importance in the film other than making it longer, and a mediocre cast. The only thing going for it, is the horrible little movie the kids watch in the theater, in the three minutes you get to watch, it's a better film than the one you're watching.

• Jan 20, 2013

This is just a boring, subpar, slasher flick that was obviously made due to the fallout from the terrible Scream movies. Even the gore effects were lame.

• Dec 19, 2012

A very bad Nightmare on Elm Street. Freddie needs to come kicks "The Wishers" ass.

• Dec 16, 2012

Decent slasher flick,and the story was something new.

Decent slasher flick,and the story was something new.

• Nov 28, 2012

i love this movie i am addicted i wish i could find the script to it love it and i think Liane Balaban is pretty to my friend Meagan is also addicted <3

• Oct 11, 2012

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

• Sep 09, 2012

Sometimes interesting, but most times boring. Nothing new here :(

Sometimes interesting, but most times boring. Nothing new here :(

• Jun 18, 2012

Not an original story by any means, but fun and well executed.

Not an original story by any means, but fun and well executed.

• Jacob P Super Reviewer
    Sep 11, 2011

Very scary, I gotta admit. But some parts here and there were a little "slow." But it did have a good story, awesome antagonist, and a frightening conclusion, with some pretty cool blood\death scenes.