Star Trek - Nemesis Reviews

• Nov 25, 2019

Epic space battles and a farewell to a great movie series

Epic space battles and a farewell to a great movie series

• Oct 18, 2019

A hell of an ending to a series.

A hell of an ending to a series.

• Sep 15, 2019

What an awful idea for a star trek movie. Conjuring up a super villain to attempt to reach the highs of Khan from the original without actually laying the groundwork. This is the template for why Discovery turned out to be a catastrophe --- writers and directors who don't actually understand star trek are put in charge of the helm and they steer into a ice berg. What a horrendous way to end the next gen story. I just pretend this calamity was a bad Picard nightmare that he wakes up from. Yikes.

• Sep 06, 2019

A plot and special effects piece of Star Trek that has been rated and watched over and over by fans as a solid entry in the Next Generation timeline.

• Sep 03, 2019

A terrible plot but decent action

A terrible plot but decent action

• Aug 25, 2019

It's as if the worst possible, repeatedly rejected, two-part script for TNG was made by an overly ambitious group of woefully under-crowdfunded TRINOs (Trekkies-In-Name-Only), who convinced Paramount to market it as a genuine Star Trek movie. But worse. Way, way worse.

• Aug 14, 2019

Very underrated movie, I absolutely loved it. I am sad that others didn't give it a chance.

• Aug 12, 2019

(79/100) Star Trek: Nemesis has a pretty good script, but it's quite stupid in some areas. The ideas, again, are really well presented and thought about, but the execution of the script and dialogue and just the overall logical structure of the events happening are mediocre at best. Still, the characters, the visual effects and the action sequences were good. Tom Hardy gave a really good performance next to Patrick Stewart. Star Trek: Nemesis, although it tries, never reaches the heights of Star Trek: First Contact. Overall, Star Trek: Nemesis is just okay, nothing special, nothing too bad either, and a pretty enjoyable watch for Star Trek fans.

• Aug 06, 2019

I must say I'm rather disappointed in the lack luster or outright poor reviews of "Nemesis", it was one of my favorite. Picking an absolute favorite is difficult when you factor in "Generations" and "Insurrection". While the film did not have as much drama as it did action sequences, I feel that is what "Nemesis" has going for it. What do you do when you are faced with an enemy, that is far bigger than you, is faster than you, many times more powerful, that hates everything about you, and is determined to destroy everything about you including your home world, Earth. You stand in their way, draw a line here and say no further. I will do everything in my power to stop you even if it kills me, and I fully expect that it will. Star Trek has held these ideals since the beginning and we have seen many shows where it almost comes to it, but never quiet gets there. Here it does. They throw everything at it including the Enterprise itself, where every crew member will step into the line of fire to save each other, and do.... whatever it takes for each other and to save humanity. It has far more action in it than most all of the other Star Trek movies combined, and all I can say is.. it's about time.

• Jul 17, 2019

The next generation crew was never as good as the original. Patrick Stewart is not in the same league as William Shatner. Brent Spiner is not in the same league as Leonard Nimoy. This film proves the point. Romulans are some of the most boring villains in Trek.