Sticky Notes Reviews

• Nov 30, 2017

(no spoilers) Average movie. Great acting, good story line, love Ray Liotta is a great actor and he does this role justice, but it's difficult to have sympathy for the character because he's just a rude ass. Rose Leslie does a fine job, very convincing, and she looks fantastically beautiful in this film, I really sympathized with her character. The young daughter played by Carmen Tonry is an interesting character and the young actress did very well, expect to see more from her in the future. Overall the film just didn't hold my interest, I found myself checking email and pressing pause to get something to eat. The main problems were the general direction of the film, (a problem I've had in the past with female writer/directors, but not because they're female, one of my favorite movies is Lost In Translation written and directed by Sofia Coppola), and the likability of Ray Liotta's character. Summed up, watch this one if there's nothing else to watch. 2.5 stars rounded up to 3 for the great cast.