Stuck Reviews

• Apr 04, 2020

Grisly, not only in its plentiful visual gore and gallows humor, but in the movie's gruesome depiction of human stupidity and selfishness.

• Feb 10, 2020

ooo this was not what i thought it was going to be; i was very pleasantly surprised! i love this idea... & i think it could be executed better with today's film standards. i wouldn't mind seeing a remake or something similar in the future.

• Jan 24, 2020

This film was infuriatingly terrible.

This film was infuriatingly terrible.

• Jul 26, 2017

A real one trick pony. Yes, you'll feel stuck if you watch the whole thing. For Mena fans only.

• Jun 28, 2017

An excellent and darkly satirical treatment of how we treat the homeless in America. As the situation becomes more and more ridiculous, one realizes how labeling and dehumanizing people based on their circumstances causes self-fulfilling prophecies where they assume the role society has given them.

• Apr 21, 2017

a small film but with a big heart, feel good ending.

a small film but with a big heart, feel good ending.

• Feb 24, 2017

My wife got a hold of the Netflix que and picked this movie. What a mistake that was! Worst movie I've ever seen. Told my wife if she fires up the desktop ever again I'm taking her to Divorce City.

Sylvester K Super Reviewer
    Jan 24, 2017

Obviously not a true story. Brandi accidentally hit a man when she was driving home, the man became stuck in the windshield and she left him to die. There were various incidents where the situation might be uncovered but she avoided them. She became more aggressive in her attempts to keep this under control as the film goes on. The characters were all annoying, you can't really feel mad or sad for anyone, but I have to admit Mena Suvari was pretty good in this film. If you want some brainless fun, maybe this film is for you.

• Nov 30, 2015

Never a dull moment, this movie provides an excellent blend of humor and edge-of-your-seat action/drama. I'm surprised I had never heard of this movie before a few weeks ago, and I'm glad I saw it.

• Sep 05, 2015

I liked the concept of a guy trapped in a windshield trying to survive while the person who hit them panics and goes about things in hilarious ways. While the first portion of that worked for me in this film with plenty of viceral gory details coming as a result... the second portion did not work for me. While there were a few ha ha moments, most of it was too stupid to be taken seriously, and yet played too seriously to be taken lightly enough. And then you've got Mena Suvari whom I don't really care much for as an actor to begin with but when you combine her with that hairdo... eek! The story itself isn't anything special either. It's actually quite predictable and bland. Nothing really stands out as original here. The end result is a film that's ok to watch but nothing to write home about. You can rest assured that if you never see this film, you haven't missed anything but should you come across it and have nothing better to watch, it will at least safisfy some cravings.