Stuck in Love Reviews

• Oct 18, 2019

It could be the soundtrack but i rate this movie 4 solid Kinnears

It could be the soundtrack but i rate this movie 4 solid Kinnears

• Apr 22, 2019

What a sleeper. Just turned it on and was blown away. 3 great sub stories in the movie. People that don’t like it should stick to their super hero cartoons!

• Apr 20, 2019

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE

LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MOVIE

• Mar 26, 2019

I really love this movie- it stays good even after multiple watchings. Heartwarming, sweet, and surprisingly funny.

• Nov 24, 2018

Good connect between the love and the fantasy of the teens

Good connect between the love and the fantasy of the teens

• Oct 15, 2018

It's all seen before and occasionally clumsy, but the strong performances by the entire cast make "Stuck in Love" a must-see for dramatic rom-com enthusiasts. Compared to its peers, this movie is on a higher-than-average level.

• Aug 14, 2018

One of the more touching, raw and unique romcoms of the its time. Stuck in love reminds us all the importance of our first love, the love after heartbreak and most importantly, the love we have for family. It hits home with each of us struggling through modern days coming of age crisis' and provides a storyline of which you're unable to pull yourself away. Hands down one of the best rom coms of our generation.

• Jul 18, 2018

The movie is all about being human. You watch Greg Kinnear get so close to moving on and you are rooting for him the whole time but in the end he goes right back to where he was. It skips the obvious cliche and shows that human relationships are messy and don't end in the perfect fairytale. It's the exact same with the other plots as well. Nat Wolf loves a drug addict with a complicated life but stays with her because emotions aren't rational. Again ignoring the cliche, she doesn't show up to Thanksgiving dinner and we don't know if shell be ok or stay with him. Lastly,. Sam's storyline is the most cliche of all but the twist about her father having cheated first and her actually being able to accept it and forgive her mother is just heartwarming and not totally expected. The typical cliche is her father just convinced her that forgiveness is important but instead we find out that she should have been mad at him all along. Great story, killer sound track, one of my favorites.

• Mar 05, 2018

it stands out as one of the few romance movies that uses shock humor.

it stands out as one of the few romance movies that uses shock humor.

• Feb 06, 2018

I thought it was a pretty authentic movie and very well acted.

I thought it was a pretty authentic movie and very well acted.