Stuck on You Reviews

• Aug 13, 2018

The Farrelly brother's stuck on you is a decent watch simply because of the bizzarity of the premise. As you'd have guessed this is a story of two brothers who are co-joined at the hip. The film is surprisingly decent despite the feeling that the jokes will fall flat or worse- offend. And this is down to the talent of leads Matt Damon and Greg kinnear. This film is mostly forgotten and that is because it isn't anything special.

• Kevin M. W Super Reviewer
    Jan 29, 2018

The Farrelly Brothers go mainstream and go Hollywood in one fell swoop with this film that's less on the shock or off the wall elements that they're typically known for (beyond the opening premise) and sure to include as many celeb cameos as humanly possible (hitching a ride on a possible gravy train!). Although well thought out and executed at the end of the day the work fails to connect, which is why nobody notes the thing in reference to nobody nohow. Ever. An okay if disappointing great-might-have-been.

• May 25, 2017

5/24/2017 (2): A fun silly little movie with a great cast. It's not real good by any means, but there were some pretty funny moments.

• Jan 03, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Aug 15, 2015

This movie rocks, the Farley brothers are at it again, with a stupid story line, but still making me laugh through the whole thing, and you just come to love the brothers (twins) that are Bob and Walt Tenor. 4/5 stars

• Jun 11, 2015

If the brothers are stuck together, wouldn't their shirts be raised up over their conjoined excess skin? This doesn't happen the entire time in Stuck on You. Then again, are we really supposed to take this movie seriously? I don't think so. Stuck on You isn't hilarious, but it is sweet. The Farrelly Brothers have a certain sweetness to their comedies that make up for the lack of laughs.

• Mar 31, 2015

Not the Farrelly's best film but it's a watchable friday night film?

Not the Farrelly's best film but it's a watchable friday night film?

• Dec 08, 2014

It has its moments and both Damon and Kinnear are excellent but it just doesn't really work and despite the premise and it been a Farrelly brother's flick it wasn't that gross out and maybe that's why it just wasn't funny. Good cameo from Meryl Streep and a serious twitch off Mendes.

• Dec 06, 2014

With a premise like this so weird, how could I not watch this? I really enjoyed Stuck On You. With two people being stuck together, it would've not worked if the main actors were terrible, but Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear are really good and really funny. The effects on them being stuck together look really real, and the chemistry of them are great. The movie may seem like a one joke premise, but it does have a decent story and it shows the negative side of conjoined twins while having a positive side of it, but not in a comedic way but more of a drama way. When it does make fun of it however, it really felt in bad taste, it wasn't funny, and was just down right mean-spirited. But it's only one scene when they do that, and it has lots of funny moments in the movie to overcome that. The cameos are very good, and when I thought it was going to this route, it actually doesn't. It is a little too long, and when it goes to black which I thought were going to be over, it kept going. Stuck On You is an interesting take on conjoined twins and makes it really funny while trying not to be offensive.

• Oct 23, 2014

Its kind of sloppy, but the humor is smart and sharp. Like really sharp, almost too witty to be a Farrelly Brothers movie. One of my all time favorite comedies, don't know why it gets so much hate.