Sunshine Cleaning - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Sunshine Cleaning Reviews

November 29, 2016
This is by the same people who did Little Miss Sunshine. And the soundtrack is by the Decemberists!
October 18, 2016
A simple story about family. A simple story of two sisters living, or trying to, in the wide world around them. And you know what, that's what makes the film work. The power of the main actresses and the simple yet compelling life stories of two people and the trails they face with having a career and the turmoil of life. An example of a simple story told more than well, it's exceptionally well.
October 16, 2016
Sweet and funny. All around solid.
October 11, 2016
Really enjoyed this. Quirky characters and a unique premise, plus I think Amy Adams and Emily Blunt are 2 of the finest actors around today
September 10, 2016
I'm watching this with my flatmate and she's like "This is amazing actresses making a terrible script bearable" and I think that's a pretty good review.
August 15, 2016
It was so Real Life of to day ! She was so affectionate to those who need her company .I like how she manage her life & her thinking as well.
½ August 8, 2016
Rather enjoyed this flick... love Adam Arkin as always, but Emily Blunt's character is what I truly loved about this film.
½ June 16, 2016
I LOVED it. It was different from everything I've ever watched, moving and funny at the same time.
J'ai vraiment ADORÉ. C'était un film hors du commun, touchant et drôle tout ŕ la fois.
March 1, 2016
Awful, depressing, and certainly not funny.
October 27, 2015
I was rather sceptical about this movie, but it turned out to be a nice surprise - it was weird, yet sweet ans touching...:) And the actors were great! :)
September 18, 2015
Sweet, funny and moving.
June 4, 2015
"Sunshine Cleaning's" shoe-string budget and minimalist style might hamper some of its intensity, but this modest effort from Christine Jeffs ultimately pleases the audience with organic emotion and a quirky sense of jocularity.
½ May 16, 2015
Hard to go wrong with Amy Adams & Emily Blunt
½ April 11, 2015
Good cast. I wanted more closure than the ending provided.
½ February 18, 2015
I liked this movie a lot, that could be biased of me to say because I love Emily Blunt and Amy Adams as actresses, but they really shine in this movie. Good character developement, good morals. See it.
Robbanflix
January 1, 2015
A pretty good lighthearted drama movie i must say with a very simple and enjoyable story. Its from the same producer that made "Little Miss Sunshine" and its a similar feeling into it aswell but i liked this movie much more. In the main role we have the talent and very cute actress , Amy Adams. The story follows 2 sisters trying to earn more money by cleaning up crime scenes etc.. a story which is enjoyable and easy to understand which is always positive. I can easily recommend this flick and its probably among the top 10 dramas for this year so far.
November 22, 2014
amy adams is really great! have you seen junebug?? she's always fun to watch, so i can't wait to see this!
½ September 10, 2014
Amy Adams and Emily Blunt have serious funny bones.
½ September 7, 2014
Despite its rather morbid subject, this is an enjoyable film thanks to the combined efforts of Adams, Blunt and Arkin.
August 15, 2014
While Amy Adams proves herself once again, Emily Blunt surprise me a great deal, I was not expecting such a solid performance. Really good movie.