Switching Goals Reviews

• Jul 13, 2019

Think of the film Kicking and Screaming but with a terrible story, terrible direction, shit acting, and just being a shitty film in general. This is that

• Oct 12, 2013

Im a huge soccer fan

Im a huge soccer fan

• Sep 09, 2013

This Wasn't A Good Olsen Movie.C

This Wasn't A Good Olsen Movie.C

• Oct 08, 2012

For some reason, as terrible as these films with these girls are, they used to be so watchable to me.

• May 28, 2012

such as the other with the olsen

such as the other with the olsen

• Apr 07, 2012

A cute kids movie... haha Michael Cera has a brief cameo in here... he totally looks the same...

• Mar 07, 2012

i have seen all these movies

i have seen all these movies

• Feb 17, 2012

Its fun for kids but teenagers and adults wont get many chuckles out of it.

Its fun for kids but teenagers and adults wont get many chuckles out of it.

• Jan 28, 2012

I was never as impressed with this one too much when i was younger but then as i got older i started to like it more and more and now love it! I just like i do MK&A's other films too!! It's cool!!!

• Oct 29, 2011

Best left to the kids. I've had to watch this one too many times with my daughter (a fan of the Olsen twins) and I really don't feel any need to watch it again. I should probably add that she loves it though.