Ted Reviews

• May 19, 2020

Seth McFarlane hasn't been funny since the late 90s, early 2000s. I was surprised that I actually laughed a lot at this movie. Ted is super silly but it works to its advantage.

• May 08, 2020

Ted can be my thunder buddy any day of the week.

Ted can be my thunder buddy any day of the week.

• Apr 28, 2020

Really love this movie. Its hilarious. Seth Mcfarlane is GOAT

Really love this movie. Its hilarious. Seth Mcfarlane is GOAT

• Apr 26, 2020

All things considered, a few motion pictures are with the end goal that they are adored by crowds of each age gathering. The film about which I am going to discuss today falls under that class, Ted and Ted 2. The film rotates around John Bennett (Mark Wahlberg) who during his youth days, on the event of Christmas Eve wanted that his teddy springs up and it works out as expected. This film at that point manages the further existence of John as a grown-up, how Ted turns into a necessary piece of his life and how he influences his own life. This film, as I would see it, doesn't exhaust you and holds you till the end. It is pressed with amusement, sentiment, and some exciting activity as well. Although there are some scenes unsuitable for children, for example, when John and Ted smoke together or there might be some private minutes among Ted and his sweetheart, which gives this film an "A" rating yet at the same time I see this film as extremely engaging. The initial segment, Ted (2012), rotates around the life of John Bennett, his relationship with Lori Collins (Mila Kunis) and how Ted unfavourably influences their relationship. The subsequent part, Ted (2015), managed the life of Ted and his relationship with his better half Lynn (Jessica Barth). Right now, the film, Ted likewise faces a personality emergency as the American Government will not consider Ted as a typical individual. Seth MacFarlane has offered a voice to Ted and has likewise coordinated the establishment. His course is excellent remembering that it is his presentation directorial adventure. The screenplay and the story were additionally generally excellent. And if I say something about dialogues then they are very well written. Be it be dialogues of Ted too and the dialogue delivery is also really very entertaining and impressive. This was not the first occasion when I saw a film of Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis cooperating. Separately just as together this pair unquestionably functions admirably. I prior saw them in the film Max Payne (2008), where Mark assumes the title job and Mila assumes the job of Mona Sax. I truly regard these individuals as entertainers a great deal. Seeing a delicate toy come into life is a different encounter for me and I imagine that it would engage all of you as well. Although the film has become very old I think it has not lost its engaging variable. There are many things which we can learn from every movie and that is the case here too but I would state only one thing which I found out to be the most important. It is based on the priorities set by an individual in his or her life. Priorities are dynamic; they never remain fixed. John should have realized the same point. He should have felt that since he is in his 30s or 40s, Ted should not be his prime priority now. I know Ted is his best friend and they are so-called ‘thunder buddies' of each other but they can maintain it but now through a certain distance. He did not realize so which adversely affected his relationship with his girlfriend, Lori Collins and which (though temporarily) spoilt his relationship with Ted, but that's not always the case in real life. Relations in today's world are very tender and need to be taken care of and for that right steps and the right time needs to be taken place to maintain every relation and lead a balanced life. By and large, these two movies, as I would like to think, merit watching work.

• Apr 16, 2020

Great movie. Very funny.

Great movie. Very funny.

• Apr 14, 2020

Stoned teddy bear + Stoned Guy + Seth Macfarlane's direction = full packed comedy movie which is very good in each every aspect

• Apr 05, 2020

Unfortunately Ted expends the majority of its bona fide humor on its opening minutes, running out of gas for the next seemingly hour.

• Mar 23, 2020

MacFarlane's humor certainly still carries his distinct style that isn't to everyone's taste, but here it's much more selective than the neverending stream of Fox comedies that you accidentaly leave on when you walk out of the room on weekday nights.

• Mar 08, 2020

If you like Family Guy, you'll like this.

If you like Family Guy, you'll like this.

• Feb 23, 2020

Great Movie, a must see for all Sam J. Jones Fans....

Great Movie, a must see for all Sam J. Jones Fans....