Ted Reviews

• Apr 30, 2021

Just stupidly funny (like MacGruber). If you like this sort of thing, as I do, you will laugh allt he way through. I am a huge fan of Seth MacFarlane.

• Apr 21, 2021

Best movie i've seen in a long time. Must see!

Best movie i've seen in a long time. Must see!

• Mar 29, 2021

AMAZING!!! I RECOMMEND TO YOU ...

AMAZING!!! I RECOMMEND TO YOU ...

• Feb 20, 2021

I think this is the worst thing I've ever seen- I don't know what's worse mark thinking he's young/capable of having a girlfriend (Mila isn't doing that great a job convincing ppl she isn't a cartoon, puppet or raised from beer ๐Ÿป drinking weirdos with no brain cells) rip the band-aid- either you married your father...family guy or you didn't -looks like you did...and he's more secure with his security blanket...bear. ๐Ÿป good job. Traumatizing young children ๐Ÿ‘ถ to never take that doll/teddy out of the closet, or even play with it all... I think I'm going to leave it on the shelf...action figures are cooler they talk less, keep it in back for the skeletons to collect, or become a skeleton collecting dust, for shining type fear -"mommy do teddy's really talk like that?" no Mark's just sick ๐Ÿ˜ท-and he drinks too much. ๐Ÿบ I think they should revoke his ticket to the field -wrigleys or any baseball for that โšพ๏ธ-and turn in his old glove from the attic -the cubs want their team back -and they most definitely don't coddle you in your weird conversations with yourself- pack up or go home. I think this pays for all therapy, psychology degree and debate about - was he just "always" that way or was he traumatized ? -no he was traumatized by horror shows pretending to be your beloved, cherished, childhood toy-the invisible friend from the past -don't drink kids ๐Ÿป, it leads to thinking you have good movie ideas. ๐Ÿ˜Š Ted-ruining children ๐Ÿ‘ถ everywhere.

• Dec 29, 2020

Mission accomplished for doing this

Mission accomplished for doing this

• Dec 18, 2020

I LOVE this film! It's funny, raunchy, and just so stupid, it's AMAZING!!

I LOVE this film! It's funny, raunchy, and just so stupid, it's AMAZING!!

• Dec 02, 2020

it was a good movie you should check it out if your into adult humor

it was a good movie you should check it out if your into adult humor

• Nov 15, 2020

Classic comedy for the era

Classic comedy for the era

• Sep 06, 2020

Me and my friend recently watched Ted the movie after he watched both movies earlier in the year. I was given good expectations for the film and while some of the jokes land pretty well and the concept is executed better than it could have been the story itself left me wanting something better and some of the choices the film made just didn't work for me. Specifically the psycho family that kidnaps Ted later in the film. Also while some jokes land pretty well this is a comedy and a lot of the story itself is played for laughs. Some of it is just painfully unfunny like the character of Teds girlfriend, the aforementioned family, and other small moments. The things that did work were sometimes over emphasized and the story while very contained just wasn't for me. While I can see this movie working for other people it just didn't for me. There is nothing wrong with the story but there are plenty of things wrong for me as a viewer. I think that this is the kinda movie that was made for certain audiences specifically those who grew up in the 80s. Still my friend enjoyed it for what it is and I did too it was funny at times. However I would not re watch this film and although I will probably end up watching it I am not exited for the sequel that was released. Also Teds voice sounds way to much like Peter Griffin as mentioned in the movie which I appreciate self awareness but the voice needed to be more distinct in order for the character to be any more than Peter Griffin in a teddy bears body hanging out with a immature Mark Wahlberg.

• Aug 27, 2020

I really thought I'd like this but it was boring .

I really thought I'd like this but it was boring .