Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines Reviews

July 25, 2017
The absence of Cameron is made all too evident in this vastly inferior sequel. This is where the series' trajectory started going off course.
½ July 19, 2017
Well not as good as the previous installment, Terminator 3 still provides tons of action, a slight bit of humor, and excellent sound design. Recommended
July 19, 2017
Though packed with great car chases, new elements and some good actions, Terminator 3 is pulled down by its disappointing last fight and plots that are beyond my grasp.
July 16, 2017
So much potential, but it just doesn't compute.
July 11, 2017
Why rated so low I liked it so much
July 5, 2017
I personally loved T3. just as good as T1. awesome action sequences, some the action scences are the best of the franchise. it was very entertaining from beginning to end. And the T-X, man it would super cool and deadly. But....I do admit that this john chonor is a wack.
June 6, 2017
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines takes the series in a new direction that sometimes works...but largely is removed from the magic of the first two.
May 26, 2017
Awesome movie it's not as good as the two originals but a fun Schwarzenegger movie with great action a welcome addition to the franchise.
½ May 3, 2017
12 years of waiting and THIS was the result? This film was pretty bad, not to mention really short.
½ April 29, 2017
A decent third installment to the franchise, while not as good as the previous 2 it corrects some of the errors created by Terminator 2 and closes the time loop so the events of Terminator 1 can happen. And it probably had the best ending out of any Terminator film. I would have been perfecty fine if the series had ended here.
April 25, 2017
The action is pretty good, and there's actually some fairly interesting character-driven drama. However, it's also filled with hokey dialogue, and it lacks the imagination of the previous films. It's worth watching, though.
April 18, 2017
Nowhere near as bad as everyone keeps saying it is. Perfect? No. Terribly flawed but fun as hell.
½ April 8, 2017
Not awful but not good
March 29, 2017
This film had potential but the crappy casting makes it feel a bit flat. I also felt the cheesy humour (although slightly funny) didn't fit in with the tone of the previous films. Terminator 2 managed to get away with it but the use of "talk to the hand" twice is probably taking it too far....
March 20, 2017
Made just for the money
March 18, 2017
A bit disappointing but I liked it overall. Its kind of unfair to rail on it like i sometimes do but i've anticipated it since i was three.
February 20, 2017
Very good movie, but doesn't live up to its predecessors. Plot doesn't fit well with the series, but it has enough to work and make it worthwhile. The action sequences are very well done.
½ February 11, 2017
Worst of saga. A Sara Connor death, a Coward John, stupid cliches of old girlfriend; only terminatrix fx have a chance.
February 1, 2017
One of the best chase scenes ever.
½ January 26, 2017
It isnt as good as T2, however it is a fun popcorn action movie that becomes way more entertaining than the 1st terminator ever went. The story is a lazy ripoff of the T2, but the awesome action and great plot twist totally makes up for the movie as the performances(especially the terminators,T850 and TX) are awesome. Super recommended.