Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines Reviews

January 14, 2017
This Terminator movie was also pretty great. It wasn't the best, T2 definitely was the peak before T3. However, it still brought a brand new great action-packed storyline to watch. I still love it!
January 14, 2017
I think this is underrated and overshadowed by it's predecessors. It might not have the incredible storytelling of T2, but for me it was a lot of fun.
January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 4, 2016
This movie was bad compared to terminator 1 and 2 I was excited to watch this movie but after its completion I realized it was just a money grab so they could have more terminators.
November 28, 2016
While it doesn't match, neither the first movie, or the second movie for sure, it still delivers some fine action sequences, as well as an ending that makes you want to watch the next movies. Overall, Terminator 3 ain't great, but it's still a welcomed entry, fans of the franchise are sure to love it. Recommended !!
November 21, 2016
So many people complain about this movie, but I loved it! It isn't quite as good as the original 2, but I still thought it was a lot of fun. I guess people had an issue with the bummer ending, but I thought that made it brilliant. Anyway, haters are gonna hate, but I will always enjoy this movie.
November 21, 2016
great movie crazy tho.
November 20, 2016
Why does this film exist? Crappy effects, a useless female character and cheesy... everything. Don't bother with this film... it adds nothing to the series beyond the first 30 minutes.

D+
November 15, 2016
Awesome movie it's not as good as the two originals but a fun Schwarzenegger movie with great action a welcome addition to the franchise.
September 26, 2016
Tongue in cheek threequel, although lacking the real menace of the first two, this one is more family friendly, and more enjoyable for that.
September 24, 2016
Awful movie, it's so bad I just can't understand why it has so high rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The only worse movie than this is the 5th installment of this franchise. Kristanna Loken is very hot in this film though, the only big plus of this movie.
September 8, 2016
While the story is lacking in this film, it still has enough special effects and action to keep the audience interested.
½ August 30, 2016
This is definitely the real 3rd Terminator movie. Certainly smarter than the first movie and Salvation, even if this doesn't use the same suspense and dark tone set up back in T2.
August 21, 2016
Not as good as T2, it still has some great action set pieces and fantastic visuals. It's also has Arnie as a bonus!
August 18, 2016
Terminator 3 shows you what happens when James Cameron makes 2 great movies and then they hire someone else to do the third one.
½ August 15, 2016
The third installment of terminator was a great movie. i loved this film a lot because they gave us a female villain that was bad ass throughout the movie. i recommend checking this movie out because it wont disappoint.
August 5, 2016
An unnecessary third movie that only repeats the formula of the one before, with unstoppable (and even tiresome) action for those who enjoy seeing cyborgs destroying an entire city - and it is easy to notice how it destroys the continuity of the series.
July 30, 2016
This movie isn't necessary or wanted. At least it isn't as bad as the newer films.
July 30, 2016
Terminator 3 is not as good as the first 2 but is still one of the better action films to date! This film is very entertaining, thrilling and just is a good movie in general.
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
Good film but should of ended after number 2, But still good action and didn't lose its roots, Tried to be different with a female villain and it pretty much worked but apart from that it's nothing we haven't seen before just with better effects.