Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines Reviews

March 29, 2017
This film had potential but the crappy casting makes it feel a bit flat. I also felt the cheesy humour (although slightly funny) didn't fit in with the tone of the previous films. Terminator 2 managed to get away with it but the use of "talk to the hand" twice is probably taking it too far....
March 20, 2017
Made just for the money
March 18, 2017
A bit disappointing but I liked it overall. Its kind of unfair to rail on it like i sometimes do but i've anticipated it since i was three.
February 20, 2017
Very good movie, but doesn't live up to its predecessors. Plot doesn't fit well with the series, but it has enough to work and make it worthwhile. The action sequences are very well done.
½ February 11, 2017
Worst of saga. A Sara Connor death, a Coward John, stupid cliches of old girlfriend; only terminatrix fx have a chance.
February 1, 2017
One of the best chase scenes ever.
½ January 26, 2017
It isnt as good as T2, however it is a fun popcorn action movie that becomes way more entertaining than the 1st terminator ever went. The story is a lazy ripoff of the T2, but the awesome action and great plot twist totally makes up for the movie as the performances(especially the terminators,T850 and TX) are awesome. Super recommended.
January 14, 2017
This Terminator movie was also pretty great. It wasn't the best, T2 definitely was the peak before T3. However, it still brought a brand new great action-packed storyline to watch. I still love it!
January 14, 2017
I think this is underrated and overshadowed by it's predecessors. It might not have the incredible storytelling of T2, but for me it was a lot of fun.
January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 4, 2016
This movie was bad compared to terminator 1 and 2 I was excited to watch this movie but after its completion I realized it was just a money grab so they could have more terminators.
November 28, 2016
While it doesn't match, neither the first movie, or the second movie for sure, it still delivers some fine action sequences, as well as an ending that makes you want to watch the next movies. Overall, Terminator 3 ain't great, but it's still a welcomed entry, fans of the franchise are sure to love it. Recommended !!
November 21, 2016
So many people complain about this movie, but I loved it! It isn't quite as good as the original 2, but I still thought it was a lot of fun. I guess people had an issue with the bummer ending, but I thought that made it brilliant. Anyway, haters are gonna hate, but I will always enjoy this movie.
November 21, 2016
great movie crazy tho.
November 20, 2016
Why does this film exist? Crappy effects, a useless female character and cheesy... everything. Don't bother with this film... it adds nothing to the series beyond the first 30 minutes.

D+
November 15, 2016
Awesome movie it's not as good as the two originals but a fun Schwarzenegger movie with great action a welcome addition to the franchise.
September 26, 2016
Tongue in cheek threequel, although lacking the real menace of the first two, this one is more family friendly, and more enjoyable for that.
September 24, 2016
Awful movie, it's so bad I just can't understand why it has so high rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The only worse movie than this is the 5th installment of this franchise. Kristanna Loken is very hot in this film though, the only big plus of this movie.
September 8, 2016
While the story is lacking in this film, it still has enough special effects and action to keep the audience interested.
½ August 30, 2016
This is definitely the real 3rd Terminator movie. Certainly smarter than the first movie and Salvation, even if this doesn't use the same suspense and dark tone set up back in T2.