Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Terminator 3 - Rise of the Machines Reviews

½ May 3, 2017
Awesome movie it's not as good as the two originals but a fun Schwarzenegger movie with great action a welcome addition to the franchise.
½ May 3, 2017
12 years of waiting and THIS was the result? This film was pretty bad, not to mention really short.
½ April 29, 2017
A decent third installment to the franchise, while not as good as the previous 2 it corrects some of the errors created by Terminator 2 and closes the time loop so the events of Terminator 1 can happen. And it probably had the best ending out of any Terminator film. I would have been perfecty fine if the series had ended here.
April 25, 2017
The action is pretty good, and there's actually some fairly interesting character-driven drama. However, it's also filled with hokey dialogue, and it lacks the imagination of the previous films. It's worth watching, though.
April 18, 2017
Nowhere near as bad as everyone keeps saying it is. Perfect? No. Terribly flawed but fun as hell.
½ April 8, 2017
Not awful but not good
March 29, 2017
This film had potential but the crappy casting makes it feel a bit flat. I also felt the cheesy humour (although slightly funny) didn't fit in with the tone of the previous films. Terminator 2 managed to get away with it but the use of "talk to the hand" twice is probably taking it too far....
March 20, 2017
Made just for the money
March 18, 2017
A bit disappointing but I liked it overall. Its kind of unfair to rail on it like i sometimes do but i've anticipated it since i was three.
February 20, 2017
Very good movie, but doesn't live up to its predecessors. Plot doesn't fit well with the series, but it has enough to work and make it worthwhile. The action sequences are very well done.
½ February 11, 2017
Worst of saga. A Sara Connor death, a Coward John, stupid cliches of old girlfriend; only terminatrix fx have a chance.
February 1, 2017
One of the best chase scenes ever.
½ January 26, 2017
It isnt as good as T2, however it is a fun popcorn action movie that becomes way more entertaining than the 1st terminator ever went. The story is a lazy ripoff of the T2, but the awesome action and great plot twist totally makes up for the movie as the performances(especially the terminators,T850 and TX) are awesome. Super recommended.
January 14, 2017
This Terminator movie was also pretty great. It wasn't the best, T2 definitely was the peak before T3. However, it still brought a brand new great action-packed storyline to watch. I still love it!
January 14, 2017
I think this is underrated and overshadowed by it's predecessors. It might not have the incredible storytelling of T2, but for me it was a lot of fun.
January 10, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 4, 2016
This movie was bad compared to terminator 1 and 2 I was excited to watch this movie but after its completion I realized it was just a money grab so they could have more terminators.
November 28, 2016
While it doesn't match, neither the first movie, or the second movie for sure, it still delivers some fine action sequences, as well as an ending that makes you want to watch the next movies. Overall, Terminator 3 ain't great, but it's still a welcomed entry, fans of the franchise are sure to love it. Recommended !!
November 21, 2016
So many people complain about this movie, but I loved it! It isn't quite as good as the original 2, but I still thought it was a lot of fun. I guess people had an issue with the bummer ending, but I thought that made it brilliant. Anyway, haters are gonna hate, but I will always enjoy this movie.
November 21, 2016