The Nutcracker Reviews

• Dec 15, 2018

This movie is sooooooo good. The dancing is amazing. A true holiday classic

This movie is sooooooo good. The dancing is amazing. A true holiday classic

• Jun 07, 2018

The ballet wasn't as good as I remembered it. I wished this was a proper Hollywood movie rather than a filmed stage show.

• May 28, 2018

Not the best it is not one I enjoy

Not the best it is not one I enjoy

• Jan 29, 2018

I only watched part of this when I was younger and then I found it boring it’s to old fashioned and the story was not good boo

• Dec 13, 2016

A bad movie that I saw Before and to old fashioned so I could take a nap if I saw this movie again

• May 07, 2016

Lame update to the classic holiday story.

Lame update to the classic holiday story.

• Nov 20, 2014

unbelievable film. unbelievable orchestra performing the nutcracker suite. it feel as if I am in a dream. Brings family nostalgia and holidays and also very mysterious and scary and emphasis power of imagination.

• Nov 14, 2013

Interesting live story on stage of this ballet, but, I didn't really enjoy it

Interesting live story on stage of this ballet, but, I didn't really enjoy it

• Aug 25, 2013

Why is Macaulay in this?

Why is Macaulay in this?

• Oct 24, 2012

Considering that it is based on a Russian ballet that's over 110 years old, it's no surprise that The Nutcracker has seen many different incarnations over the years, both on stage and on screen. This colourful 1993 cinematic version stars Macaulay Culkin as the Nutcracker Prince, who was still riding high at the time on his massive Home Alone success. May have 2 left feet but it's undoubted he can act.