The Accidental Prime Minister Reviews

• Mar 23, 2019

Great Acting, and although this book is based on an account(which may be biased), it does justice to this account and sticks to the story instead of dramatizing it too much. Not the typical movie; love it.

• Mar 02, 2019

A great Inside story based on Facts how Gandhi Family hijacked Govt'

A great Inside story based on Facts how Gandhi Family hijacked Govt'

• Feb 03, 2019

Great movie and Anupam kher shows He is a good actor. Only one word describes to this movie - Shandar

• Jan 21, 2019

Exceptionally made... Loved it !!!

Exceptionally made... Loved it !!!

• Jan 19, 2019

Great movie with some talented actors. Inside story well explained .. A family drama affects nation.

• Jan 19, 2019

Awesome movie .. great acting .. they have shown clearly how family controlled everything ..

• Jan 19, 2019

One of the poorest movies I have seen in recent times. From Anupam Kherï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s affected mannerisms and moron-like delivery to Akshay Khannaï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s idiotic sniggering and snide remarks to the camera (and these are the *experienced* actors in the movie!), it is difficult to pinpoint what the most excruciating aspects of the movie are. Itï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s almost as if there is no attempt at any kind of direction. The movie is peppered with overly dramatic music and completely unbelievable dialogues (are we expected to believe that a man with Dr. Manmohan Singhï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s educational background doesnï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t know what ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2Que sera seraï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2 1/2ï¿ 1/2Â? means??). To top it all, itï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s just plain boring. There is no attempt to make the story interesting. Iï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)m amazed that Anupam Kher gave such a pathetic performance. Perhaps itï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s time for him to retire. Donï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)t waste your time or money on this film.

• Jan 16, 2019

It's a must watch!! Please make your own judgement about this one. Highly recommend

• Jan 14, 2019

This is a must watch for every Indian. go watch it Now.. I thought that the movie was against our ex PM. BUT it was completely in support of him. I had a very dumb opinion about Manmohan singh...earlier... but now, I feel he has gone through much hard time in his term.. though..one thing I didnot understand is WHY ? Why our ex PM was like a sincere Employee to Sonia...he was PM with ultimate power.. Movie will give an insight of how political decision at higher levels are affected ..dicisions which impact the common man. It's a pity.. a joke of how a few handfull of people control the fate of the biggest democracy in world..its a real pitty.. The narration was good but could have been much much better with more added facts and faces and with more situations that took place at that time...as we can recollect Akshya has done a great job..and likewise anupamkher had also...but akshays performance was better.. Time could have been stretched a bit more as it is an important movie and showcases the history of Indian politics

• Jan 12, 2019

Excellent movie. Akshay Khanna and Anupam Kher acting is excellent.

Excellent movie. Akshay Khanna and Anupam Kher acting is excellent.