The Angel Reviews

• Sep 14, 2020

Not a very clear finishing story line

Not a very clear finishing story line

• Aug 26, 2020

The Angel is set near the 1970's and is about a spy in the Egyptian government telling the Israel government the Egyptians plan to attack to prevent the loss of lots of innocent people.

• Aug 20, 2020

I am Egyptian and I can tell you that is the most ridiculous words that I have ever heard when spoken with a Egyptian Arabic accent?

• May 04, 2020

An awesome movie! A great story, based on the book of Uri Bar-Joseph, excellent actors and a good historical reenactment of the 70's. Recommended for those who love spy movies and history.

• Apr 21, 2020

Good movie. Ignore the bad reviews, they're just from the usual leftist anti-semite losers.

• Jul 17, 2019

Bad movie. Just bad in every way. Besides, it tries too hard to sell some stupid ideology, ruining what would've been an interesting story.

• Jul 15, 2019

Although the pace was somewhat slow at times the length of the movie was right. The fact that it's based on a true story made it very interesting indeed. Recommended watch, especially for history buffs.

• Jul 10, 2019

well acted and directed, great movie. audience score dragged down by anti semitism

• Feb 23, 2019

Great movie...riveting story...well-acted..suspenseful....the story is complex, but not over the top. Historically, from what I can gather, it is fairly accurate. Well worth watching

• Jan 23, 2019

Netflix in History Channel version: didactic, interesting for fans of the genre, not for those interested in the 7th art. (Mauro Lanari)