The Angry Birds Movie Reviews

• 5d ago

It's a awsome movie,perfect,increrible,fantastic,maga,blaster and g🐔🐔d

It's a awsome movie,perfect,increrible,fantastic,maga,blaster and g🐔🐔d

• Aug 31, 2019

Considering it is a feature length film based on a simple tower defense game for the phone, itnhas very colourful and creative characters, decently compelling story, is besutifully animated and has enough adult humor to hold an adukts attention span. Naturally it is not a gem forbthe ages, but with what they had to work with they did an amazing job at making a movie that is a lot of fun to watch and has so much more then just launching birds at pigs (naturally this happens at one point which is a proper call back to the games.).

• Aug 21, 2019

Very fun and entertaining movie!

Very fun and entertaining movie!

• Edvin
    Aug 19, 2019

It’s ok. I think it could’ve been better but I liked it!

It’s ok. I think it could’ve been better but I liked it!

• Aug 17, 2019

Now, I might be a bit biased as I absolutely adored the Angry Birds line of games as I was younger. But upon rewatching The Angry Birds Movie in time for it's sequel, it still holds up solidly. To sum it up, this is not Pixar. This is a movie that is exactly what it is- an Angry Birds movie. It succeeds in that, and in the grand scheme of things, what more does it need? It is a good movie in it's own right, but in every other circumstance... you can do so much better.

• Aug 16, 2019

Very fun movie no problems

Very fun movie no problems

• Aug 16, 2019

I thought it was a good movie. The story was a bit off to me. I don't know what went wrong with anything else.

• Aug 15, 2019

Get your slingshot ready and fire at will. Let's blow this up!

Get your slingshot ready and fire at will. Let's blow this up!

• Aug 15, 2019

Boring and inappropriate dialogue for children.

Boring and inappropriate dialogue for children.

• Aug 15, 2019

This movie has outstanding animation and a fantastic third act, but everything else is mixed. The characters are hit and miss, the jokes are hit and miss, Red's backstory is hit and miss, and the plot is predictable. Although the film is still entertaining when the pigs show up and in the action parts, but this ends up just being alright. 6/10