The Angry Birds Movie Reviews

• Sep 02, 2020

This movie was one of the most painful experiences in my entire life. My eyes are still burning.

• Aug 21, 2020

it's like a children's product that children can enjoy, reminiscent of some animation studios, but without all the charm

• Aug 15, 2020

Went to see this at the drive-in and about halfway through the movie my kid puked up his milkshake and we had to leave. Him puking was the best part of the movie because it gave us a reason to leave.

• Aug 14, 2020

A fun ride and worth a watch.

A fun ride and worth a watch.

• Aug 08, 2020

Honestly 😡 birds 🦢🐦 🦅 is not bad its good not great just good for kids and family. 7/10 good see it on Netflix

• Aug 03, 2020

9% "Because of the mighty eagle peeing in the lake of whizzdom, this film was flopped".

• Jul 25, 2020

It has enough colorful visuals to entertain the children, but its childish humor, uninspired and clumsy narrative, and exaggerated characters don't make it recommendable for everyone else. You'll have a better and funnier time playing the video-game the movie is based on.

• Jul 23, 2020

I really enjoyed every second of the movie.Even i wasn't expecting that much from rovio. Along side the main theme comedy was up to the point too.

• Jul 17, 2020

An awesome movie with a good story and lots of references to the Angry Birds games

• May 22, 2020