The Endless Summer II Reviews

• 4d ago

This is one of my favourite surf movies. The laid back pace, amazing surf and all the giggles.

• Feb 13, 2014

While not as good as it's first incarnation, the Endless Summer 2 is still a great documentary about two individuals chasing the dream of that perfect wave. Warning: It may make you want to quit your job and travel the world.

• Mar 22, 2013

the best all around surfing movie

the best all around surfing movie

• Jan 05, 2013

The movie every surfer should watch!

The movie every surfer should watch!

• Dec 09, 2012

way better than number 1

way better than number 1

• Apr 18, 2012

took awhile but great sequel

took awhile but great sequel

• Feb 09, 2012

Great surf flick. They roam the world for waves. What a cool life.

Great surf flick. They roam the world for waves. What a cool life.

• Mar 07, 2011

Some annoying narration and super-retarded set-ups (Oh NO, don't hit a vehicle because you are too stupid to drive on the correct side of the road in this foreign country. TWICE!) This is more than made up for in dazzling shots of gigantic waves tossing people around like rag dolls, and other shots of gigantic waves being made into a surfer's bitch. I don't necessarily care about surfing, but it's a travelogue with great footage, would love to see something like this now that our town got a flippin' IMAX screen.

• Nov 01, 2010

a modern surf documentary that includes some cultural tourism, amazing surf footage of south africa, fiji and hawaii

• Oct 05, 2010

Strange movie about surfing... really, there is nothing to say about it!

Strange movie about surfing... really, there is nothing to say about it!