The Ex Reviews

• Jan 05, 2017

It's good movie to watch

It's good movie to watch

• Oct 03, 2016

The best scene about this movie was the young kid swallowing a hamburger in 10 - 15 seconds.... The rest of the story line was utter trash, Jason Bateman was so much of an asshole it almost made this movie unwatchable

• Jun 08, 2016

a few good laughs as jason bateman, an ex of a man's (zach braff) wife whom he works with, fakes having to use a wheelchair. He manipulates everyone into thinking Braff is the bad guy and turns family and his wife against him. Its at time hard to watch because his luck is soo bad and some laughs are spaced too far apart.

• Dec 26, 2015

There are some funny scenes but from half way to the end the movie loses something

• Aug 10, 2015

Ok, but not great. Don't care to watch it again. Probably laughed 2 maybe 3 times. Pretty disappointing for a Jason Bateman movie.

• Jul 26, 2015

Sometimes we need a stupid movie just to relax and not worry about things. This movie started out decent for a comedy. It set up the story well, but that's they best it could get. The movie is about Tom Reilly (Zach Braff) and his wife Sofia (Amanda Peet) are in for some major changes now that they have a newborn. As a lawyer, Sofia has always provided a comfortable living while Tom has contributed love, support and the occasional paycheck. When Sofia decides to be a stay-at-home mom all that changes. Tom moves the family to Ohio to work for his father-in-law as an assistant associate creative for Sunburst Communications. His boss Chip (Jason Bateman) happens to still carry a torch for Sofia from their high school days. The movie really didn't make us laugh to much at all. Jason Bateman played his character very well I thought though if you want the lone bright spot of the movie. The movie was also very predictable. The cast seems very solid for this type of movie, but there was nothing spectacular to make me want to recommend it anybody at all. Jason Bateman gives a solid performance, but the story is very predictable and boring. 2.5 out of 5

• May 10, 2015

Supposedly, we'd seen this movie, but you'd think I'd remember such great actors in such a bleh movie!

• Dec 06, 2014

Zach Braff and Jason Batemen team up in "the EX". Braff plays Tom Reilly who can't hold a job, and needs to start being mature with his wife (Amanda Peet) who just had his child. To prove hes worthy he takes a job at his inlaws, and believes his new co-worker and ex-boyfriend of his wife is out to get him. The Ex has some comedic parts, but was disappointing given the comedic talent in this movie.

• Sep 27, 2014

this should be a instant classic with this casting.... terrible script

this should be a instant classic with this casting.... terrible script

• Sep 05, 2014

Needs Its Own "Moosha-Wakii" In Sympathy To Any Audience Member a that Manages To Sit All The Way Thru a This...Without Having Your Attention Diverted, Due To Bordem.