The Festival Reviews

• Oct 25, 2019

The moment when I realize that Joe Thomas can only play one character...and that's himself. Gross and often dark in humor, but despite that 'The Festival' at least kept me entertained.

• Sep 27, 2019

Actually laughed. I think I'm British (or immature)..

Actually laughed. I think I'm British (or immature)..

• Feb 28, 2019

Nothing funny in this film. A total waste of talent.

Nothing funny in this film. A total waste of talent.

• Feb 22, 2019

It's been a little while since I saw this and I can't remember a single thing about it.

• Feb 21, 2019

Painfully unfunny and kind of annoying. And this is coming from an Inbetweeners lover.

• Jan 20, 2019

Basically 'The Inbetweeners go to a Festival'. Probably on a par with the 2nd Inbetweeners movie (laugh out loud moments mixed with gags that miss completely). I enjoyed it, and would encourage people to push on through the first 15 minutes which is quite offputtingly poor.

• Jan 03, 2019

Typical Brit comedy that follows The Inbetweeners formula, in which Joe Thomas essentially plays exactly the same character as he does here. Some laughs, some slapstick moments too. Doesn't make me want to buy tickets to the next Glastonbury.

• Dec 30, 2018

Haven't seen anything quite this dire for some time. Terrible plot, awful unlikeable characters, cliched and gimmicky. Half a star is being generous.

• Dec 25, 2018

Wanted more funny and less awkward. Still entertaining and the english cameo's were great

• Dec 16, 2018

Basically Simon's story arch in The Inbetweeners first movie but not as good.

Basically Simon's story arch in The Inbetweeners first movie but not as good.