The Girl on the Train Reviews

• May 04, 2019

Not sure why it gets poor audience reviews. It was well acted and a convincing who done it.

• May 01, 2019

Despite all the negative reviews, I found this movie to be great! It is a suspenseful movie which goes well beyond what it appears to be. It goes from a drama-based lovestory to quite an interesting thriller.

• Apr 13, 2019

It took me quite a long time to get into this movie. It has a rather slow build up. But it is worth to go through. Do you know Gillian Flynn? Well, if you love her you most certainly are going to love this movie. It's the same type of thriller, filled with wonderful twists and turns you never expected, and then when you're at the very end of the movie and everything falls into place, ugh that's so good. I love that part. Let me start this part by saying how absolutely amazing Emily Blunt her acting was. I think this is one of the best parts I have seen her play. Very well done. Rebecca Ferguson was so good as well, I really disliked her character. (that's a good thing) (to be honest, I was pretty sure her character killed Megan) I could name all the other actors as well, but the acting was in general pretty great. One more thing I want to say: Haley Bennett has a very pretty face. I really enjoyed The Girl on the Train. I could understand though if some people don't because it starts out kind of vague (my parents didn't like it at all so we stopped at 20 minutes and I finished it by myself, ha). I can safely tell you, it's worth going through. This is a movie which makes you filled with speculations and excitement to find out what actually happened.

• Apr 11, 2019

Enjoyed the book, but the movie was terrible!

Enjoyed the book, but the movie was terrible!

• Apr 08, 2019

Thats a fashion conflict? Solve problems with words, try to find compatable dates to avoid fashion drama an dull color syndrom, with bizzar color lables.

• Apr 02, 2019

I already read the book. After that I Whatch the movie and was awsame, it's like flashes in my brain remember reading the book

• Mar 30, 2019

This is definitely not as good as the book. It's pretty boring actually, especially in the first half. I was confused too: the book was set in London. Emily Blunt's character here is British but the rest are American and it's set in New York. It's not a bad movie, but read the book instead.

• Mar 16, 2019

Intriguing melodrama that doesn't quite feel as finished as it could be. Multiple perspectives add more confusion than clarity and the male characters are uniformly disgusting which makes feeling sympathy for the drunks easier but not satisfying. Still, it looks good and it held my interest, despite the fact that the only decent person in the film is on for about a minute.

• Mar 14, 2019

Entertaining, well acted. The story has a lot of holes but still worth a viewing.

• Mar 09, 2019

The Movie is hard to follow with the all the flashbacks and not very gripping. However, it does have a good twist that you don't see coming