The Hangover Part II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hangover Part II Reviews

December 21, 2016
The story is a complete rehash of the first, the characters are just a bunch of obnoxious douchebags, and the humor is far too childish to be in an R-rated feature. One of the worst sequels of all-time.
December 17, 2016
Back with a bang for lions, although very repetitive scenes from the previous year, and is entirely predictable as ever
December 2, 2016
A pathetic excuse for a sequel, actually more of a lazy rehash than anything else. Everything is so boring and predictable, the jokes are disgusting and not at all funny, and Zach Galifianakis is absolutely unbearable. But at least it has Ed Helms.
October 14, 2016
Though I have not seen the first movie I watched this one on cable and I can say that I was super impressed with how much I laughed and the good time I had I loved time with the boys of the hangover I can for sure say that I have not seen anything else like it I smiled the whole time
September 15, 2016
The Hangover Part II is literally everyone just cashing in a paycheck, but at least I got to laugh a little.
½ September 5, 2016
It is funny and crazy, but too much like the first one. Not really any surprises, but you will laugh. Also, please don't take your kids with you to see it like many people are doing. It is way to raunchy for that.
½ August 30, 2016
The Hangover Part II is directed and co-written by Todd Phillips, and it stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zack Galifianakis, and Ken Jeong in a comedy film about Stu Price (Ed Helms) getting married to his girl, and when the wolf pack drank with the wife's brother, they ended up going to a completely different country, and of course, no recollection of what happened. So they need to know what happened while also looking for Lauren's (Jamie Chung) brother. I know that the critics say that this movie is a carbon copy of the first film, and I do know that they were doing the sequel because the original made a lot of money, but I still wanted to see it to see what I think of it, and while it's not as great as the first one, I still find the sequel entertaining for its own thing. The acting is still good, and the characters are just the same as the first one despite the fact that this doesn't have the original writers, even though Todd Phillips and Jeremy Garelick with involved with the script too but uncredited. The interplay with the three of them still get a laugh out of me, but not as much. The jokes in this are hit or miss for me, but I was still interested in the mystery of where they went and why it lead up to this again. When I realized how it happened, I thought it was predictable, but luckily the events throughout them getting drunk were from getting a chuckle out of me, to downright be hilarious at some parts. It does get darker and raunchier, but I didn't really mind it that much as it's a sequel to a comedy film, which may be is disadvantage to some viewers. I did like how they were doing some of the stuff earlier on from the first film that happened later on, although the final reveal of it is a bit more of a stretch on this one. The Hangover Part II is a really good movie that I understand why people don't like it, but for me, the mystery, and interplay, and the situations that they got themselves in are enough for me to like, even if it's similar to the first one.
August 10, 2016
?lk öncelikle incelememe ho?geldiniz, bugün The Hangover Part II'yi inceleyece?iz. Film önceki film gibi ba?l?yor, hat?rlayacak olursan?z önceki filmde Doug'un dü?ünü vard?. Bu filme bu sefer Stu evleniyor. Film buraya kadar güzel gidiyordu ancak film önceki filme o kadar çok benziyor ki, sanki sadece mekan de?i?mi? gibi hissediyorsunuz. Senaristler bu film için ne yapm?? anlam?? de?ilim. S?rf önceki filmin konsepti tuttu diye ayn? filmi yap?p izleyiciye sunmak çok büyük ay?pt?r, nede olsa insanlardan para kazan?yorsunuz ve de?i?ik içerikler sunmak zorundas?n?z. Özür dilerim daha fazla yazmak kesinlikle isterdim ancak ben sözümün yeriyimdir, film gerçekten çok kötü. Ayr?ca yönetmen Todd Philips'i burdan k?n?yorum, s?rf ilk film tuttu diye hiç bir de?i?iklik yapmam??, hayat?mda bu tür yönetmen ilk kez gördüm. Bak?n film ?öyle olsun isterdim, ma?dem Phil, Stu ve Alan v.b bu kadar e?lenceli bir bekarl??a veda partisi yapt?lar, biz neden bunlar? göremiyoruz, bu konuda ciddiyim ve gerçekten bekarl??a veda partisinde Credit'teki foto?raflar yerine filmde bu tür sahnelere yer verselermi? karakterlerin ne tür bir psikolojide oldu?unu daha iyi anlard?k. (Örn. A Few Best Man) bu filmi izleyin. Okudu?unuz için te?ekkürler, bu filmle ilgili görü?lerim bu kadar, devam filmi içinde yapar?m umar?m. Umar?m henüz filmi izlemeyenler için güzel bir tavsiye olmu?tur.

PUANIM: 5.9
July 31, 2016
I enjoyed the first one and i very much enjoyed this too.
July 22, 2016
It may have a few funny scenes, but this second part of the Hangover trilogy relies too much on gross-out humor, which isn't really very funny, and fails to bring anything new to the table.
June 30, 2016
Of course there would be a sequel and pretty copy everything from the first one. The sequel, I must admit, is more uncomfortable than the first one.
½ June 25, 2016
the only good/memorable part was the song.
June 14, 2016
Lost lot of touch from the original
½ June 13, 2016
The Hangover Part II is just like the first one. But what can you do it is still a funny and outrageous movie. I couldn't stop laughing. I would suggest this movie to everyone who loved the first Hangover.
½ May 27, 2016
Lacks a smart story, but the comedy scenes here and there save this movie.
May 4, 2016
It's just not funny and basically the first movie all over again.
April 16, 2016
Not as good as the first but close.
½ April 11, 2016
Very lazy and unfunny film. Not even close to the first. Proved that not all good comedies deserve a sequel, and they should've stopped after the first but because this raked in tons of money they made it. What was most disappointing was how clearly they copied the first one, this is the definition of a lazy sequel.
April 4, 2016
Is it essentially a beat-for-beat rehash of the original Hangover film except in Bangkok. Absolutely! However this isn't the worst of the series! I think the way more terrible and tone death third entry takes the prize for being one of the unfunniest commercial comedies in years! This instalment does deliver enough hard laughs to warrant a watch and the cinematography is pretty beautiful and capture the grimy essence of Bangkok, and the cast seem game and have fantastic chemistry! The story doesn't seem very well thought out, and no character develops from how we knew them in the first film. It's a complete reset! Funny, but disappointing
March 29, 2016
A dirtier, raunchier cardboard copy of the first one; "The Hangover Part II" will provide a few chuckles here and there, but it's flaws and predictability can't be ignored due to its lazy script and it's dark humor for which it will turn away a lot of people. This is Hollywood at its worst; making sequels in order cash it in on the success of their predecessors. Shame.