The Hangover Part II - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Hangover Part II Reviews

½ July 17, 2017
Sticking with the exact same premise as the first, this sequel unfortunately lacks the element of surprise, and does not deliver as many clever and shocking humour.
July 5, 2017
The Hangover is a film I never thought needed a sequel and this showed me why. This is too similar to the original, while being a lot less funny despite decent performances from the cast.
June 27, 2017
A funny movie. Most of the material used can be viewed or interpreted from the first film, however. But it was funny nonetheless.
June 13, 2017
Some good moments, some fun performances, but all in all they just tried too hard and instantly forgettable.
May 6, 2017
Sequel in the best traditions of the original, just what you expect from a Hangover movie.
½ April 6, 2017
A total re-do of the 2009 comedy. But still funny as hell.
February 19, 2017
Grade: C-. Almost a direct copy and paste from the first film. It was too identical to the original that every scene was too predictable at a certain point. This is yet another example how a sequel doesn't improve from its predecessor.
½ February 4, 2017
Admittedly very similar to the first one The Hangover Part 2 produces sufficent laughs and shocks to set it apart from the original.
February 4, 2017
Although this is basically a clone of the first movie, it is still worth watching because the cast does a good job and the humor is just as funny as it was in the first film.
January 29, 2017
Well its very much like the first one, but has less impact due to the first one existing. You can watch It if you like the first one, but don't expect anything new.
January 26, 2017
Vuelven Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), Alan (Zach Galifianakis) y Doug (Justin Bartha) en un viaje a Thailandia para la boda de Stu, que incluirá una nueva disparatada aventura en la despedida de soltero. Nuevamente, el uso de humor irreverente y a veces de mal gusto parece ser la fórmula usada por este grupo de amigos
December 21, 2016
The story is a complete rehash of the first, the characters are just a bunch of obnoxious douchebags, and the humor is far too childish to be in an R-rated feature. One of the worst sequels of all-time.
December 17, 2016
Back with a bang for lions, although very repetitive scenes from the previous year, and is entirely predictable as ever
December 2, 2016
A pathetic excuse for a sequel, actually more of a lazy rehash than anything else. Everything is so boring and predictable, the jokes are disgusting and not at all funny, and Zach Galifianakis is absolutely unbearable. But at least it has Ed Helms.
October 14, 2016
Though I have not seen the first movie I watched this one on cable and I can say that I was super impressed with how much I laughed and the good time I had I loved time with the boys of the hangover I can for sure say that I have not seen anything else like it I smiled the whole time
September 15, 2016
The Hangover Part II is literally everyone just cashing in a paycheck, but at least I got to laugh a little.
½ September 5, 2016
It is funny and crazy, but too much like the first one. Not really any surprises, but you will laugh. Also, please don't take your kids with you to see it like many people are doing. It is way to raunchy for that.
½ August 30, 2016
The Hangover Part II is directed and co-written by Todd Phillips, and it stars Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zack Galifianakis, and Ken Jeong in a comedy film about Stu Price (Ed Helms) getting married to his girl, and when the wolf pack drank with the wife's brother, they ended up going to a completely different country, and of course, no recollection of what happened. So they need to know what happened while also looking for Lauren's (Jamie Chung) brother. I know that the critics say that this movie is a carbon copy of the first film, and I do know that they were doing the sequel because the original made a lot of money, but I still wanted to see it to see what I think of it, and while it's not as great as the first one, I still find the sequel entertaining for its own thing. The acting is still good, and the characters are just the same as the first one despite the fact that this doesn't have the original writers, even though Todd Phillips and Jeremy Garelick with involved with the script too but uncredited. The interplay with the three of them still get a laugh out of me, but not as much. The jokes in this are hit or miss for me, but I was still interested in the mystery of where they went and why it lead up to this again. When I realized how it happened, I thought it was predictable, but luckily the events throughout them getting drunk were from getting a chuckle out of me, to downright be hilarious at some parts. It does get darker and raunchier, but I didn't really mind it that much as it's a sequel to a comedy film, which may be is disadvantage to some viewers. I did like how they were doing some of the stuff earlier on from the first film that happened later on, although the final reveal of it is a bit more of a stretch on this one. The Hangover Part II is a really good movie that I understand why people don't like it, but for me, the mystery, and interplay, and the situations that they got themselves in are enough for me to like, even if it's similar to the first one.
August 10, 2016
?lk öncelikle incelememe ho?geldiniz, bugün The Hangover Part II'yi inceleyece?iz. Film önceki film gibi ba?l?yor, hat?rlayacak olursan?z önceki filmde Doug'un dü?ünü vard?. Bu filme bu sefer Stu evleniyor. Film buraya kadar güzel gidiyordu ancak film önceki filme o kadar çok benziyor ki, sanki sadece mekan de?i?mi? gibi hissediyorsunuz. Senaristler bu film için ne yapm?? anlam?? de?ilim. S?rf önceki filmin konsepti tuttu diye ayn? filmi yap?p izleyiciye sunmak çok büyük ay?pt?r, nede olsa insanlardan para kazan?yorsunuz ve de?i?ik içerikler sunmak zorundas?n?z. Özür dilerim daha fazla yazmak kesinlikle isterdim ancak ben sözümün yeriyimdir, film gerçekten çok kötü. Ayr?ca yönetmen Todd Philips'i burdan k?n?yorum, s?rf ilk film tuttu diye hiç bir de?i?iklik yapmam??, hayat?mda bu tür yönetmen ilk kez gördüm. Bak?n film ?öyle olsun isterdim, ma?dem Phil, Stu ve Alan v.b bu kadar e?lenceli bir bekarl??a veda partisi yapt?lar, biz neden bunlar? göremiyoruz, bu konuda ciddiyim ve gerçekten bekarl??a veda partisinde Credit'teki foto?raflar yerine filmde bu tür sahnelere yer verselermi? karakterlerin ne tür bir psikolojide oldu?unu daha iyi anlard?k. (Örn. A Few Best Man) bu filmi izleyin. Okudu?unuz için te?ekkürler, bu filmle ilgili görü?lerim bu kadar, devam filmi içinde yapar?m umar?m. Umar?m henüz filmi izlemeyenler için güzel bir tavsiye olmu?tur.

PUANIM: 5.9
July 31, 2016
I enjoyed the first one and i very much enjoyed this too.