The Hangover Part II Reviews

• Aug 16, 2019

Even though in my opinion the Hangover 2 is the weakest in the series it still delivers on comedy and excitement. This film like the first the performances are still on point especially Bradley Cooper and Zach Galifanakis just to name a few. The comedy is just as funny as the first the writing in this trilogy is great. But one con I have is that it is the exact same story as the first. Overall this film has the same story as the first but the comedy and actors make up for it I really like this film.

• Aug 14, 2019

Not as funny as the original but still entertaining and different. The three actors have a great chemistry as they did in the first.

• Aug 06, 2019

Surely it's stupid and dumb, and at times its humor and scenes feels uncomfortable and way-out-there, but the combined efforts of three talented stars in the leads still make for a watchable comedy.

• Jul 14, 2019

Its the same movie as the first one. Its still got me laugh though

Its the same movie as the first one. Its still got me laugh though

• Jun 24, 2019

Well its very much like the first one, but has less impact due to the first one existing. You can watch It if you like the first one.

• May 24, 2019

The company is the same but the location is different. Part 2 is essentially a remake of the original, but in beautiful Thailand. There is still just about enough there to give us the giggles.

• May 24, 2019

The Wolfpack is BACK! This time they take on Bangkok in a whirlwind of lapsed memories and booze-filled antics. I must say I went into this film not exactly knowing what to expect. I absolutely loved the first film, it is honestly one of my all-time favorite comedies. This movie follows the same formula as the last, they drink, they forget, they figure it out. I was actually slightly disappointed that they followed the plot structure so directly from the first movie...it seems a little lazy to me, but I also think, hey it worked last time why not go for it again! The "three best friends that anyone could have" work well together, as they did last time, for me the biggest downfall of the film is the location and the experiences they go through. I feel like in the first movie they did a great job of explaining everything thing that occurred through the evening, in this one, it just sort of comes in waves and seems all over the place. They didn't address the fact that the character from the wedding chapel was in this one? I mean I get it, he's supposed to be a different person, but these dudes wouldn't have stopped and been like, "Don't I know you?" Also, they spend the entire film searching for Teddy and when they finally find him he's totally cool with everything? That makes zero sense to me, he was never relaxed before all this happened and he's been locked in an elevator for almost 2 whole days, Lord knows he's got a crazy infection on that hand. Overall, the movie still has some great laughs and a few outrageous moments. I would rather watch the first one, but I'd watch this one again.

• May 15, 2019

Only watch if you haven't seen the first one and this one is free and the first one cost $10.

• Feb 24, 2019

A funny sequel but the same premise of the first movie but this time set in Thailand kind of like Home Alone 2 Lost In New York. There is some funny moments here but doesn't quite have the magic the first movie had. The tattoo scene made me wish Liam Neeson or Mel Gibson had played the tattoo artist rather than Nick Cassavetes because many people don't know who he is despite directing one of the biggest romantic movies ever The Notebook.

• Feb 24, 2019