The Odd Life of Timothy Green - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Odd Life of Timothy Green Reviews

November 25, 2016
Every parent deserves a kid!
½ October 13, 2016
Disney's worst live action movie.
September 22, 2016
This movie is an incredible story about adoption and love.
½ September 11, 2016
Puntaje Original: 5.0

No discrimino ideas...pero si tienes una buena premisa, por respeto al público haz un buen guión.
½ September 5, 2016
Mixed reviews from folks on this one, but Ana and I really enjoyed it. Very touching story.
½ August 31, 2016
Cute and hearing warming story
July 26, 2016
Only watch it if it's something you think will be good, and for your movie type liking. The film was all very sweet and a very odd storyline but in my opinion a waste of time if the genre is not for you. You won't like it.
½ July 1, 2016
The Odd Life of Timothy Green is heartwarming and entertaining. Disney has put a great movie together. This is a great family movie and it will make you cry. Amazing movie! I would very much suggest this movie.
June 28, 2016
Three words, Jennifer Garners face! Go away!
June 14, 2016
The actors are trying so hard that it really makes this film's terrible writing, wide plot holes, and production values a real tragedy.
½ March 14, 2016
160313: Call me sappy but this film touched me deeply. Lost a few tears on this one. Very enjoyable. So enjoyable I wound up purchasing it and, crying again.
February 19, 2016
Tal vez no fue el box office que a disney le hubiera gustado pero esta película tiene su dosis de buena historia, mensaje y es capaz hasta de conmover al espectador, te la recomiendo si andas con ganas de algo que te reconforte y te deje con buen sabor de boca después de verla.
February 14, 2016
I don't understand the negativity to this movie. this movie was new and well put together. it talks about the real things of parenthood and how some p rents do want to have kids but just can't and so they adopt. this movie shows what parent should be. the reason you probably think it's odd because it's new, odd and different things intrest us humans, this movie was gorgeous
February 4, 2016
Wishful fairytale goodness for the whole family.
January 15, 2016
I am a 42 year-old former Marine, and I started tearing up at certain points while watching this movie. I am disgusted by the negative critic reviews and can only ascertain that those negative reviews came from childless adults who expected something other than a family fairy tale. That's what this is, folks. It's a fairy tale, and the actors and story are phenomenal.

Any parent who loves their children would feel a deep connection to the onscreen couple and the pain they feel by not being able to share their love with a child. However, the movie has highs, lows, and is entertaining.

It's humorous watching Timothy's simple ways, and at the end of the movie I gave my kids an extra hug. The movie really brings thoughtful parents back to reality. How can that be a bad thing?

Oh, and my kids loved it.
January 7, 2016
A notch or two above your average Disney family film, this one has a little bit more thought to it, and is poetic in places.
½ December 10, 2015
this movie is odd! just like its title says, but there´s a lot of sweetness and cuteness to care about it
November 10, 2015
I saw its metaphors, but the whole film just sounds so awkward inside out.
October 26, 2015
This was a good movie.
½ September 3, 2015
Cute. Deserves a nice little smile, but probably not a rewatch