The Other Side of the Door Reviews

• Aug 01, 2019

I don't get all the negative reviews, the story was original and interesting and the atmosphere was incredible!

• Feb 28, 2019

Love this film. It is a fantastic concept, definitely room for improvement but it is very good regardless

• Nov 08, 2018

this is one of those where you don't pay attention to the critics. The plot was "different" and the movie was very well made.

• Sep 28, 2018

The Other side of the Door is about the dark path a mother finds herself travelling to try and cope with the grief of losing her son. It was enjoyable but a fairly standard in terms of scares and plot development. I also felt it followed a few too many cliches from this type of movie. The little girl playing and talking with someone no one else could see, the mother discovering the truth and the father not believing any of it , instead choosing to believe the mother is going crazy. It was all very predictable. Despite this, I did still find myself enjoying it. An easily missed film but enjoyable all the same if you do catch it.

• Nov 20, 2017

another average movie

another average movie

• Oct 14, 2017

Features brutal animal cruelty? PASS!!

Features brutal animal cruelty? PASS!!

• Oct 08, 2017

• Sep 10, 2017

Very very very very boring and lame

Very very very very boring and lame

• Aug 18, 2017

One of the worst movies I've ever seen. And worst movie of year 2016. I've hoped that this movie would have jump-scares. But no! I was mislead. 45 minutes it's just a boring story, it was so boring that I went to sleep and continued watching next evening. Not okay moment was when a possessed little girl stabbed her golden retriever to death because it barked. Seriously? I'm against all animal cruelty. If an animal has to die in story then don't show how. Acting was bad, Sarah's best role was in Prison Break. In this movie she reminds me of a character who she portrayed in The Walking Dead. Stupid, irresponsible and secretive. If you want to fall asleep then watch this movie, but I suggest to avoid animal cruelty part at 1:24:30.