The Price of Free Reviews

• Nov 28, 2018

Revisiting childhood ï¿ 1/2 1/2'ï¿ 1/2Â?

Revisiting childhood ï¿ 1/2 1/2'ï¿ 1/2Â?

• Nov 27, 2018

The movie is an eye opener! A must watch! Do your bit to save a child's life.

The movie is an eye opener! A must watch! Do your bit to save a child's life.

• Nov 27, 2018

Such an inspirational movie. Kudos to Kailash Satyarthi ji for all his efforts against child abuse.

• Nov 27, 2018

It is great mivie which shows the reality of children and the fught which Kailash ji has take in his entire life to save these children.

• Nov 27, 2018

Its a gripping documentary that captures the life, the commitment, the dream and vision of Kailash Satyarthi to free children and to end child slavery. The crisp, compelling documentary shows the stark and grim reality of sweat shops that enslave children and rob their childhood, under the guise of business. This docudrama is a must watch.

Every one should watch this movie such an inspirational movie

Every one should watch this movie such an inspirational movie

• Nov 27, 2018

The #priceOfFree tells the story of one man's quest to liberate every Child from labour and slavery .

• Nov 27, 2018

Realization of childhood freedom.

Realization of childhood freedom.

• Jan 21, 2018

Just viewed at Sundance. very emotional film. Not only I, but several people around me were brought to tears in a few scenes. It left me wanting to do something to help free these children who are sold or tricked into slavery. It is a powerful documentary and well worth seeing.