The Starving Games - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Starving Games Reviews

½ June 9, 2017
I tortured myself watching this movie. UGH!
April 13, 2017
Not to be taken seriously. Haven't laughed at a spoof like this since scary movie 3.
½ March 7, 2017
F+
At least 'The Starving Games' tries to satirize the tropes of the usual Blockbuster movie with 'Spaceballs' levels of merchandising meta-humor, gags at the ridiculousity of action team-ups ('The Avengers', 'The Expendables'), but it is so full of continuity errors that made me baffled over 'Epic Movie' (also directed by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer), and has gags that barely earn a laugh.
January 18, 2017
Very funny at some parts, for who already saw the Hunger Games's first movie, but poorly acted, predictable and with a lot of cliches that can make us bleed of despair. Weak script, ridiculous narrative.
November 28, 2016
This movie is great if you want to watch a movie that's funny because its so bad. If you want to watch an actually good movie then don't watch this.
November 11, 2016
Unfunny, unpleasant and unwatchable.
½ September 2, 2016
actually a pretty funny parody of The hunger games.
July 26, 2016
Funny and entertaining, everything a spoof should be
July 20, 2016
wtf did I just watch
½ July 16, 2016
The Starving Games a mockup of The Hunger Games franchise is like all the other spoof comedy movies that make fun of the original. The movie is not great but its ok does justice to the original makes fun of all the right things.
Do I recommend it not really a movie that does not keep all your attention and you can have a nap in the middles of is not that great.
½ July 5, 2016
please stop making these kind of movies!!!!
May 30, 2016
60% Those who enjoy the overly stupid, silly and ridiculous comedy that The Starving Games dishes out will find plenty to enjoy in this dumb-fest. Those who don't however, will find it is a comedy that is more irritating than funny.
½ May 26, 2016
oh my was this the opposite of a good parody
½ March 4, 2016
WOW why the middle finger
½ January 17, 2016
Half a star is the lowest rating it allows so
½ January 12, 2016
This was one of the worst parodies I have ever seen. It wasn't funny, it was cheap and it made no sense!
½ January 1, 2016
Well this settles it, I can't stand 90% of spoof movies. This had a few chuckles, but the rest wasn't clever or fun or funny or interesting. The costumes and lookalikes were the most interesting thing. I wasted 90 minutes of my life :(
½ December 28, 2015
Wow, what a horrible movie. Full of horrible bathroom gags, internet references bound to be outdated by 2017, and about as many laughs as a funeral. This movie would probably fail to make a 13 year old laugh. As if we needed more proof that cinematic parody is dead.
½ December 23, 2015
What I got to say about "The Starving Games" is an insulting in every meaning of the word, that's how bad this movie is. "It's not funny at all.. It's horrendous." The performances by the whole cast is awful. The directing and screenplay by Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer is unbelievable. The cinematography is okay but could have been much better. Finally, the score and effects are not good at all. "I have to report that "The Starving Games" is not worth watch at all."